Corrupt Pandora Detective ap's

Howdy guys,

Firstly its fantastic that after pulling this game out of the cupboard a few days ago, that there's still so many people playing these games!

But, after some game time of pandora directive, i realised my 5th disk was scratched, and im having errors running c31.ap and c37.ap.

Is there a chance someone could please up them somewhere so that i can fix my disk?

Any help would be greatly appreciated..
cheers
I sent you a private message, I can help you
You are a legend!

Thanks for all your help!
every time I boot up dos, it can't read my cd rom. And these problems are a real pain in the rump under windows. Besides, something ever happens to windows, I may need to use my cdrom in dos. Any help?
If you are looking for fast success in ccnp exam exams then join today to explore complete microsoft dumps a+ certification and pass bac
your post is not really clear, are you having problems mounting your cd under dos
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
If you can't use your CD-ROM drive when running DOS it most likely is because you haven't loaded a CD-ROM driver. DOS does NOT know how to read a CD-ROM by default; it has no driver built in.
actually its only a matter of creating a command line in dos box to mount the cd
Lynne
That's true if you're using DOSBOX. I took it to mean he's running actual DOS, because he said, "every time I boot up dos".
yes he did mention dos but the whole post does not make much sense
Lynne