Wanna fill me in?

Yeah, so? I agree kinda on a different scale of agreeing. So like yeah. Mmmhmm. Yep. Yeeeep.
I'm not fat ... I'm festively plump.
I agree on a more familiar and commonly based scale than you do!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
How many scales of agreement are there?
Far too many to mention in this topic. So I advise that we just put this to bed.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
The thread or the scale?
Malloy. Let's tuck him in. Once and for all...

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Andy wrote:Ya know, it's interesting to see what people will start talking about to maintain the last word without trying to seem like they are...
Unfortunately, this seems to be no longer the case.
Now people here are only writing very short posts, blatantly trying to maintain the last word - my humble self excluded, of course. :wink:
Wintermute wrote:
Andy wrote:Ya know, it's interesting to see what people will start talking about to maintain the last word without trying to seem like they are...
Now people here are only writing very short posts, blatantly trying to maintain the last word - my humble self excluded, of course. :wink:
Yeah isn't it despicable? I would neve-- Oh wait.... :shock:
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
Sai wrote:
Wintermute wrote:
Yeah isn't it despicable? I would neve-- Oh wait.... :shock:
However, we all know that I've never been one to discard the despicable. I would completely be guilty of the "said" situation. You know. If "said" situation was occuring .. yeah ...

::walks off whistling, and gives everyone else thinking about posting an evil eye:: :twisted:
I call your evil eye :twisted: and raise you a pair of sunglasses 8)

-Fred
Tangential, eh? Well okay then:

If you could do a Tex Murphy mash-up, and move something from one game to another, what would it be?
Ah, I get it. The absolute smartest idea yet. Use smart people words to confuse Malloy so he doesn't respond. I refuse to bow down. And Fred ...

I will see your 8) and raise you two :shock: and a :wink:

Oh I would definitly move Tex getting shot in Overseer at the end all the way to the beginning of Under a Killing Moon, so I can see the aftermath .. yeeeeah.
I fold. My lawnchairs.

And I'd not change anything. The games are perfect the way they are.

-Fred
Fred, that is the CORRECT answer.
I am gonna let this go now. Unless someone posts after me.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf