Tesla Effect

Hi
I was just wondering if there is an easy way to get through That laser maze with the spiders.
I have played this game lots of times but I have never figured out how to get through that with out 100s of restarts and lots of dieing It looks so simple and it might be but I was never any good at maze games.
Thanks Jim
I presume you're talking about the one where you're in a cave-like tunnel??

The first thing I would recommend is to make a paper map of the layout. On the paper, mark any gotchya areas with notes on how to beat them. Use the map to create a path to follow when trying to escape.

Hmmmm, thinking on it, I may be thinking of the wrong area of the game: it's been along time since I played it (not that I ever finished it).
Chandler wrote:I presume you're talking about the one where you're in a cave-like tunnel??

The first thing I would recommend is to make a paper map of the layout. On the paper, mark any gotchya areas with notes on how to beat them. Use the map to create a path to follow when trying to escape.

Hmmmm, thinking on it, I may be thinking of the wrong area of the game: it's been along time since I played it (not that I ever finished it).

No Its the one in the Tesla Legacy Society on the second floor where you use the Red Bold Drink and the screw driver to go into the air duct and walk through the lasers to get into more offices.
Yeah I know the spot your talking about. First off, it is a maze, so if your having trouble with that, then I would make out a map. Other thing is to be listening for the spider. If you hear him, try to figure where hes coming from. You can always stand around the corner and hope that he doesn't take your path. If he walks right past you, you can then go the direction he came from. One spot in particular is in the center where you can kind of stand off to the side and let him walk right past you. Once I figured that out, it didn't take me long to figure out the maze. Hope that helps yea. Later.
"If at first you don't succeed,
redefine sucess."
- Sowden
www.nineteenthstar.cjb.net
www.sowden.cjb.net
the answer is follow the spider and he will take out towards the door
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town