"Making of Tex Murphy" Documentary Party and Special Event

Putting this here as well, for those who don't use Facebook or Twitter (or who may not have seen it in the Kickstarter updates):

Documentary party / premiere event!

To celebrate the release of the documentary, we will be hosting a LIVE STREAM premiere on Twitch. There, you will have the opportunity to watch the video before it is released and share your thoughts in a live chat. After the stream is over, we will announce where you can find the video online, and the download link for the high resolution version will be activated for all eligible backers.

The premiere live stream party will be held on Saturday December 2nd at 1pm MST (8pm UTC/GMT, 3pm EST, 12pm PST, 9pm CET - all times are still Saturday December 2nd, except for Australia, which will be 7am AUS/EST Sunday), and will be streamed at:

http://twitch.tv/ChronoWolfLive

Be sure to sign up to Twitch (if you don’t already have an account) and follow the above channel to be notified of when the stream goes live! You must have a Twitch account to participate in the live chat. A VOD (Video On Demand) version will be recorded to the Twitch channel to watch later for those who cannot make it to the live event.

The Documentary screening will be followed by a special live event...

Get ready for some really exciting news!

The Tex Murphy saga has spanned almost 30 years, but is by no means over. Amazing things are currently happening behind the scenes to bring this series to its well-deserved climax.

We will be making some big announcements at the end of the Making of Tex Murphy Documentary Premiere streaming event. The post-documentary show will be a live stream with Aaron Conners and an all-new development team ‘Chaotic Fusion’. We encourage all interested backers, fans and players to stick around after the screening of the documentary so you can learn all the details and ask your questions!

Hope to see you all there!

-Cub. =o)
When does backing go live?
"Backing"?

-Cub. =o)
As in "all interested backers". Does that refer to people being able to back PP, or are you referring to we who backed Tesla Effect?
People who backed Tesla.

-Cub. =o)
I got chills when there was talk of the community that kept the hope alive... you know who you are ;)
"Wer ein holdes Weib errungen..."

"My religion is the one in which Haydn is pope" - by me.

"Set a course, take it slow, make it happen."
OMG!!!! I gave up hope like most and considered the fan documentary Donning the Fedora as what we will get. Thank you guys. Tex fans are the best. From a minor fan to all you diehards can not wait for the new game and books in the coming year
'I have no more control over my company as the king of England has over his own country'
Cubase wrote:People who backed Tesla.

-Cub. =o)
Thanks Matt. And thanks for the live event and documentary. It was fun and informative. And it was great to see Aaron again.
This video is certainly better than I had expected. I thought we would only get a 15-minute blooper reel type of video like one of the backer's rewards. But a 43-minute of nicely-edited video that feels like an actual documentary is terrific. The end credits show the names of all the backers, I believe, not just the high-tier backers who had paid to have their names credited in the game. The long anticipation to ultimate fruition of Tesla Effect had been one terrific ride over the years. And I'm glad Tex Murphy will live on for at least one more game.
Is there a VoD of this stream? I'd love to watch it!
"After the stream is over, we will announce where you can find the video online, and the download link for the high resolution version will be activated for all eligible backers."

Where can the video be found on-line? Backed Tesla but don't know if there was some special level to be eligible for this. Please message me if it's something that can't be released to all. Thanks. HANK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tooF40ktbdM

-Cub. =o)