I miss everyone

We are totally still here, though perhaps not as much at the moment. But we will get the Tex withdrawals before long… :)

Congratulations again on your two girls. And once you have a routine, PM me on FB and we go for coffee!!! We keep threatening it but let's DO it baby!!!

:D
"When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas." Jean Harlow
Claudia - definitely!

Yes I guess it's gone quite now that we have got what we asked for. To me this board became a home from home, and my Tex family will always be my Tex family - any of my good friends here can knock on the door anytime and will have a room for the night and an evening's good company.

And hopefully long may that feeling also last on theses boards when we're miles apart from each other, but you will always be my family (of sorts).

So glad that we got what we wanted, but there's always room for more.
David
Mrsemme wrote:Thanks!

This ought to get things going. I have been wondering, why the poisened pawn project wasnt discussed more. Maybe now, since it has Chris Jones seal of approval.
Actually, Chris has been on board for months now. Although, you mentioning his support at this date shows that perhaps it's not well enough known in the game community as a whole.
I still check in daily aswell.
Tex Murphy: Australia
http://www.texmurphyaustralia.net/wp
I don't stop by every day, but I'd say I stop by once a week or so to see how things have been going.
My blog:
http://nvracar.wordpress.com/
I am ALWAYS on duty!
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
Alexander wrote:I am ALWAYS on duty!
Is this kind of like "Mother Russia never sleeps"? :D
Of course! 8)
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
Hee hee. I figured as much :D
Ditto from TOG. I stop by every week or two and see what's on everyone's mind.

I find this board a lot like a summer vacation spot: You never forget it, always long to be there, and fondly remember the good times you had and great friends you meet.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Glad to meet you, Jim! :D
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
JTOG said it well. I check back in too.
I do hope Tesla Effect won't be the end, there's always room for more and I know it was only part of the story that Aaron wanted to tell, so as others said I would be interested in more in some form. If news comes out here on these forums of plans from Aaron and Chris then I'm sure people would pop out from the woodwork and pull together again like they did for the Kickstarter.
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
This thread represents me...
"Wer ein holdes Weib errungen..."

"My religion is the one in which Haydn is pope" - by me.

"Set a course, take it slow, make it happen."
most of us hangout on facebook at the tesla effect backers & fans page, currently 418 of us there
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Is that where everyone goes. Ah well: don't have a FB account; never will.