Embarassing confession

Last edited by Tuco on November 07, 2014 • 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I don't know where else to say this.

My whole life I have been vehemently opposed to the usage of any walkthroughs whatsoever and continue to feel that way.

I have been stuck for MONTHS in Sesen. (It's still early in the game, I know)
I'm like a ghost wandering the temple and can't even remember why the hell Tex was here to begin with.

Due to my lunatic profession, I only get to play on weekends so the stuckage has been particularly painful.

I'm not asking for help and I don't want any.

I just want to let everybody know that I'm merely a shadow of my teenage self when it comes to these games.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry but I WILL NOT USE A WALKTHROUGH.

DAMN YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MWAHAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :twisted:

That is us laughing hysterically at your piteous plight :lol:
We're here if you need us, bud.

Even if it's just to be heard in the wilderness and the dark.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
I'm a wimp and I don't care. Besides, if I don't use one, my kids will never get to see the ending. I wonder if you are missing a piece of something important and haven't looked everywhere? My thoughts are void if you're a hard-core gamer and aren't using casual mode, which I suspect is so, since you won't use a walkthrough.

Good luck!
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
I 'cheated' on one little bit in Sesen and it would have taken me ages to find the missing item had I not googled a Youtube walkthrough to find what I was looking for.

Good luck. Your patience is better than mine.
David
As a hyperactive teenage nerdboy in the 90's I never once used a walkthrough or even a single hint for Pandora Directive and managed to get through it on the hardest setting after 6 long months. I don't feel as confident about this one.

All you sissies who used hints should feel ashamed of yourselves.

"I may climb perhaps to no F**cking great heights, but I will climb alone!!!!!!!!" --Cyrano de Bergerac (Ok I added the swearing)
That's because Cyrano didn't appreciate the importance of having friends :P
"All you sissies who used hints should feel ashamed of yourselves."

Well, I did say I'm a wimp. However, after 5 Taekwondo classes... I feel confident I could take you .... Also, I save my shame for other problems. Like grilling pork products. Unless it's becomes charcoal, I can't tell when it's done.
If it doesn't oink, you're good to go. :wink:
Nope, not into pigs.

And though I could come up with soooooo many bad puns on that one, I will digress with one exception.

I've always wanted a pair of real handcuffs. Nuff said.
I have to confess as well: I've also not gotten any farther than Sesen. My free time over the past few months has all but disappeared, and I haven't had a real opportunity to continue the adventure since earlier this year! :(
well thats shocking James !
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Waiting to play Tex is like jello; shaking, trembling and tastes like raspberries.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
it's gotta be a color thing.

I'm color-blind folks and pixel hunting has never been easy for me.

That's gotta be it.

But I'm not quitting.
James didn't I see you playing the game at the Premiere party?? ;-)
David