UPDATE ON NOVELS

Hi everyone!

Here's a full update for anyone who's interested.

The "Tex Murphy and the Tesla Effect" novel is now available! It will take some extra time to send out the signed/dedicated copies because the books have to be shipped to me so I can scribble all over them. They're scheduled to arrive early next week and I will get them signed and shipped out as quickly as I can.

In the meantime, the trade paperback can be bought on Amazon, as well as the Kindle version (with the alternate cover).

I'm currently finishing the updates for the new editions of the earlier novels. They've been renamed to "Tex Murphy and the Pandora Directive" and "Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon". They will feature new story content, a foreword by Chris Jones, Author's Notes and brand-new awesome covers (designed by our very own Bjorn Ottesen!).

We will offer them for pre-order, both on my website (aaronconners.net) and on Amazon. Buy them from my website if you would like them signed and/or dedicated. They should be released within the next two weeks!

If you have any questions, post them here or use the Contact button on my website to send an email.

Thanks for all your support and I hope you enjoy the new and enhanced stories!

Aaron
Thanks, Aaron. I can't wait to read the book!
Thanks, Aaron. Don't get a cramp writing all over the books! :) I know how it is when you write like crazy. You know how people complain that a doctor's script is illegible? When I write too much, mine becomes a mess. I actually had a doctor complain that he couldn't read MY writing!
The first dedication is a flowing bit of prose, with his full name signed with a flourish. Then in the last signature, after thirty-two hours of muscle-cramped, caffeine-fuelled daze; after finishing off three bottles of scotch, praying to the mud god of Papa New Guinea and firing a flare gun up his nose, it's finally degenerated into just a doodle of a smiley-face and the initials 'AC'. (Which, if you squint and tilt your head, could look vaguely like a sketch of a stickman performing fellatio.)

Alright, I admit it. That could be a worst case scenario.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Fred
If it gets that bad Aaron will just get a stamp with a stock dedication and signature.

Something like 'here's looking at you mutant, love Aaron Conners'
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Ah, yessss. Something new to look forward to. :D
if you want it straight away buy the kindle cloud version & you read on any pc
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
I'll be buying directly from your site as before. I can't wait to get them!
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
Fred... you never cease to amaze me! lol!
-------------------------------------
Mike
Old SanFrancisco
http://www.rrdevelopments.com/tex
http://www.rrdevelopments.com/mike
Any chance for european distribution like amazon uk or book depository?
Just buy it through www.aaronconners.net - you will be supporting the author directly. And, you'll get it shipped straight to your home. Even if you live in Europe. And wait! There's more! You get the author's signature in the book. Win-win!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Yep, definitely buy it from Aaron and you're getting a signed copy, first edition, you'll get it quicker, and you're supporting Aaron more than you would from any other site.
David
If I were younger, I would heed the advice and buy a physical copy. At my age, I have to get rid of things, so I'll be ready for the inevitable move to an apartment, condo, retirement home, or elderly care centre. So, I'll buy it for my Kindle.
Thank you for all your answers :)
Just bought in on Kindle, couldn't wait. I will also order a physical copy.

I suggest you open an entry for the book on goodreads, there isn't one yet and I believe it will help the book.

Back to reading now.
I doesn't matter how you do it. Just get your money to Aaron, any way you can.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.