Mike & Ike

I thought this was a cool diversion during the games. It looks like Tex can collect 20 of them. Anyone get all 20? I just finished for the third time and I ended up with 17.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
To my surprised I actually managed to get all twenty! Usually with side-quests or collectable related challenges I fail but I managed to find all twenty. Best spoiler-free advice; look everywhere. Even if an object doesn't look as though it can be interacted with or picked up, look around it or "beneath" it so see if there's something else there sticking out. Check all draws, maybe book shelf or two.
Jim,
I've put all 20 locations in this post. Peek at your peril. The hardest one is the one on top.

http://www.unofficialtexmurphy.com/mess ... f=1&t=5015
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Thanks, Sam, you're a peach.
well Jim I suppose since you have only found 17 comics you were not able to see the secret room off tex's bedroom.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
sam10100 wrote:Jim,
I've put all 20 locations in this post. Peek at your peril. The hardest one is the one on top.

http://www.unofficialtexmurphy.com/mess ... f=1&t=5015
Maybe not the best place to state it, but I thought another one was less obvious, so harder to spot.
Found it, Lynne.

Got 19 because I was stupid and missed one at Sesen. Next time I'll get 'em all.

Thanks for your help and encouragement. I am having tons of fun playing this game over and over (5 times now).
In keeping with the tone of other Tex games, these should have been collectible Playbub mags.
This bohemian photo-bombed Coit Tower's selfie.
Stinkypelmet wrote:In keeping with the tone of other Tex games, these should have been collectible Playbub mags.
Yeah, but Nilo's gone :wink:
Not very PC for the ladies. To be fair we'd have to get the option of playgals.
Samantha

Haha. Yeah, that's true Sam. I was reading through the inventory list for Pandora the other night and it seems that they were going to have collectible Playbub's in that game. Guess they figured even back then it wasn't a PC thing to do.
This bohemian photo-bombed Coit Tower's selfie.
I believe in equal time.

If you are going to sexually exploit women, you've got to also sexually exploit men.

I've got to say I was impressed in Overseer after seeing Sylvia in that tight, low-cut dress, we see Slade in nothing but towel.
Samantha

Funny how you gals like to look at bare-chested guys wearing towels. I look in the mirror after my shower and go, "meh".... or is it my wife that says that? :wink:
Haha. I can honestly say Richard Norton looked better than I would have in a towel.

The lady I thought that looked the best In Overseer was Wanda Peck. Loved her cool, aloof demeanor.
Samantha

I didn't find all the comics, yet Tex's storage room opened for me.
Tex Murphy: Australia
http://www.texmurphyaustralia.net/wp