Bauers Rescue scene: What was Tex's plan there?

But he wasn't responsible for the boat leaking in the first place. The game left a lot on the cutting room floor, but that wasn't Aaron's fault. He wrote the story, then the story was turned into a game, then that game was edited together in the finished product.

So you've got a leaky boat, but the reason it's leaky is because of who's had it since it left the shipyard. Don't blame the craftsman for how the captain decided it didn't need a rudder nor an intact hull. Much like Phileas Fogg near the end of his big finish.

Enough sailing metaphors! There's no owls in them, neither.

Also I'm being overly harsh towards Big Finish and Adrian in my defense of Aaron. But it's mostly to prove a point, not actual vitriol.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Understood Fred. I'm not blaming anybody for what's been cut either. I know the story came first. I was just joking that I hope the story makes more sense in the book than in the game.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Well, strictly speaking I know you don't blame him, Sam. I was just really trying to get to the Jules Verne reference is all :lol:

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!