I am interviewing some cast and crew of Tesla Effect!

Another question:

To Jodi Russell: are you aware at all that quite a number of Tex fans feel that Taylor is a better match for Tex than Chelsea? If there were to be another Tex game, would she be willing to reprise her role as Taylor?

Many of us think she did a great job portraying Taylor and would love to see her banter with Tex again. Besides, we need another look at those great legs :D
To Richard Norton: Why did Slade get rid of his fabulous hair? I mean, for a middle-aged hitman, he was wearing it pretty well when he taunted Tex while Tex was kidnapped.
Richard Norton had just finished filming Mad Max 4 and had to shave his head.

I agree he looked much better with longer hair.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
the google hangout is over it was on friday night , the horse has bolted now so we can close the gate.

after the last video playthrough the video will be uploaded to the jessa channel. last lets play was at tesla facility so check back later in the week.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
sam10100 wrote:Richard Norton had just finished filming Mad Max 4 and had to shave his head.

I agree he looked much better with longer hair.
There's gonna be a Mad Max 4? :shock: And Richard Norton is in it? :shock:
The one and only Dalton wrote:To Chandler: I personally decided against a public hangout as they become diluted with so many Qs and comments in the chat columns that valuable time is wasted
Yeah, the truth is I like going to live chats as much to just hang out and talk as actually listen to the panelists. :P
@The One and only Dalton: I understand what you're getting at. The way I've seen it done that seems to work well is that only the host looks at the chat; the guests don't at all. Even better, I was in 1 live interview chat where the host had an assistant who interacted with the chat, vetting questions, etc. The host and guests just did the interview as normal, ignoring the chat. The difference is that the assistant could feed questions, comments, etc. to the host quietly. That one went very smoothly.
Jane,
Yes it's going to be out in 2015. Mad Max: Fury Road. It's a reboot.

Richard is listed as co-fight coordinator / stunt performer
So he's still a professional badass in the movies.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Hmmm, Friday already and still no word on the interview video? I though Jessa said it would be out this week?
jessa is up to play 26 , she is still at the tesla facility & will be going into the bee hives on her next play. she won't be uploading the hang out video until she has finished the game.
Lynne
plumgas wrote:jessa is up to play 26 , she is still at the tesla facility & will be going into the bee hives on her next play. she won't be uploading the hang out video until she has finished the game.
I haven't been able to play the game yet. How long time will it take for her to finish?
probably another 2-3 episodes although she does have breaks between plays.
Lynne
the google hangout is now on youtube, it has 2 parts......looks like they had a lot of fun.
Lynne
plumgas wrote:the google hangout is now on youtube, it has 2 parts......looks like they had a lot of fun.
Thank you for letting folks know the interview is up, Lynne. We did enjoy ourselves and everyone was so kind.

Here is a direct link to the interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9hpldC ... vC4F6Gjj0l

That will play the interview in a playlist so the next interview will automatically start playing after the first is done.

Let me know what you all think!

Today we recorded another episode with some of the crew, including Mac and Mat. We also talked a bit about Jen, whom you all know well. That interview posts next week.
~Gaming Let's Plays served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

Playing Tex Murphy right now! Click for a playlist!
Jessa,

it was wonderful had a lot of laughs, I would have to say this would be a first to have the actors to talk about their experiences, thank you so much for this.

PS I am really enjoying your lets play episodes, there are others on youtube but yours are the best
Lynne
I'm sure Sam wanted dropped towels… ;)

Great interview - Jessa you make me laugh…a lot…. :mrgreen:
"When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas." Jean Harlow