Big question that no-one's addressed thus far ......

I was never a big Nilo fan to be honest so I didn't really miss his presence. I think is a much more suitable character as Landlord. Rook would be the ultimate, but he's already busy enough. Or better still, why not just have Kevin Murphy as the Landlord instead of Smart Alec?
Last edited by Chandler on June 02, 2014 • 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Somehow I don't think anyone's gonna mistake you for a guy these days Jen :wink:
I agree. I didn't really miss Nilo either. I am a little disappointed we didn't get to see Inspector Burns.

And why after 7 years hasn't somebody else taken over the newsstand? Did Tex scare people off because it belonged to Cheslee?
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Jen wrote:Exactunamdo. ;)

Generic kid with short hair and in tomboy clothes, EASY mistaken. Especially with Tex's old peepers. :mrgreen:

I'll give you a "Sonny" Mr. Man. :lol:

Now it's all so clear. That's why you shot his hat off. For calling you "sonny". Makes total sense. :)
"Frankie says 'Relax and wear a Hawaiian shirt' ". --Tex Murphy, PI
sam10100 wrote:I agree. I didn't really miss Nilo either. I am a little disappointed we didn't get to see Inspector Burns.

And why after 7 years hasn't somebody else taken over the newsstand? Did Tex scare people off because it belonged to Cheslee?

People of Chandler really went to the newsstand for Chelsea, not the paper. It was probably left vacant out of respect for her memory. Heck, even Louie would have run out of town anyone who tried to take it over. I am more surprised they didn't put up a memorial there. At least, that's what I would have done.

Just my two cents....
"Frankie says 'Relax and wear a Hawaiian shirt' ". --Tex Murphy, PI