The Tesla Society

I can't get past the lasers after opening the first door. I figured out how to make them appear so I could at least see them, but I've still died like a hundred times trying to get past them. Does anyone have any useful tips?
I gather you found the smoke bomb, run up to where the bomb landed & stay there & I think I ran through & darted to the right side.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
There are safe spaces in between the lasers. You can walk past one laser, stand in the space and wait for the timing of the next laser and then go. Repeat until you reach the door. I of course didn't notices the spaces until after I got zapped a couple of times.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
yes there are spaces but with all these lasers going in all directions I didn't think the spacers other than the smoke bomb position were very safe.
Lynne
None of the lasers go forward / backward so yes you can wait. It just really looks unsafe!
Kristin
"It's a three-sixty! *CRUNCH*....He's fouled..."
ha just on my second play through & got stuck with the laser for quite a few....well many many times before I got through. Just keep trying & you will get there.
Lynne
I found that strafing into the hall sideways will make it easier to see where the safe spaces are.
Thanks for the info. I figured there was spacing in there, I must just stink at getting the spacing right. lol. I'm just about to chuck this thing off my hard drive.

Looking for 5 letter password to computer monitor to access. Any help?

Ema Nymton
!@:o?
We Cheat The Other Guy And Pass The Savings On To You.
See picture to the right of monitor.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Did you see the name on the photograph next to the computer?

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!