My Tesla Experience

Day 9

Bulbs:4

Path: Somewhere i'll find you

Not a lot to report on this one since the settings are mostly the same with the exception of a few rooms. There aren't really a lot of revelations either or plot development as such. I don't really have any highlights to think of. Once again, I accomplished most of the puzzles. I only needed to skip the satellite LED puzzle with the green lights. I knew which lights would result in a green diode but struggled getting them all to emit on the right column simultaneously.

Nearly there!
Endgame

Rating: Amateur, Hired Dick

Path: somewhere i'll find you

Wow.

Year ago, the thought of me actually getting to know what happened to Tex and Chelsea would have bee cynically dismissed by me, but it's a reality i've just realised. I'm not sure how much control I had over the ending because I merely watched it all play out, I can't remember ever making any crucial decision. But, in the end, I was reunited with Chelsea and injected with the trance inducer.

What was the outcome of this? Does this mean my memories are now restored? Who was I, really? J.T Donnolly?

I definitely need to revisit this game. That's one ending, and one path discovered.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE!
No as Margaret told you via the spirit radio you she won't help you get your memories back. She's erased the last 7 years of your memory.

At the end it's Cheslee who get's shot with the Trance inducer. As for the JT Donnelly question, I believe that's left open ended for you to ponder and for them to discuss maybe in a later game (we hope).
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
For some reason that ending just seemed painfully awkward to me.

What's-his-name giving away Chelsee, his wife.

Her being injected. As much as she might want to forget the past, I'd imagine that it would be pretty traumatic to all of a sudden wake up having lost the last 7 years of your life. Serious counselling required.

The series should have ended with Pandora Directive imho. Those endings were just perfect.
texmex82 wrote:For some reason that ending just seemed painfully awkward to me.

What's-his-name giving away Chelsee, his wife.

Her being injected. As much as she might want to forget the past, I'd imagine that it would be pretty traumatic to all of a sudden wake up having lost the last 7 years of your life. Serious counselling required.
It is really weird, and Chelsee's motivation to make that decision needed more explanation. Maybe she knows that Tex turned bad over 7 years due to something that was done to him. Maybe the past 7 years have been hard for her. Who knows?

But her husband Thompson Ault's willingness to give her up does make a lot more sense when you realize that Thompson Ault is... not actually attracted to Chelsee. They love each other, but aren't in love.
Chelsea and Ault are merely friends. Ault was attracted to her, but in the end, I don't think Chelsea really loved him. You can kind of get that feeling from Ault himself, like he wanted her to love him like he loved her, but knew it wasn't possible.

Now, this would be a good Villain Arc.

The ending to me was epic, though. And I loved how Tex and Chelsea were reunited in the end. I'm playing a Double Life path now.

Then I'll delve into some of the other, more fiendish paths. AKA: Tex being a horn dog.
We've come for your Daughter, Chuck!
sam10100 wrote:No as Margaret told you via the spirit radio you she won't help you get your memories back. She's erased the last 7 years of your memory.

At the end it's Cheslee who get's shot with the Trance inducer. As for the JT Donnelly question, I believe that's left open ended for you to ponder and for them to discuss maybe in a later game (we hope).
Ahhh ok. So Chelsea has had the last seven years reversed which kind of reboots the series back to just before they get into Dalton's car. Therefore, Tex's universe has been restored to just after the Pandora Directive, though that's not how his neighbours will see it.
I'm hoping the books will shed some light on a few of these areas. Not long now!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Likewise, though one thing seems for sure - Tex will never get his 7 years back - Margaret said that she had given Chelsee the Trance Key, but if Chelsee's memory is then wiped she will never be able to give it to Tex because she won't remember it.

As for Chelsee having years of her life wiped, it's sort of full circle - exactly where Tex started.
David