Significant bug in Day 9... SPOILERS

I just completed the cooling rod part in the Titan Reactor and, when leaving, a ball of energy is stuck at the "laser fence" rather than being dissipated by it. You end up stuck inside the reactor room. I spent about 20 minutes trying to find an alternate route out before checking YouTube and seeing what should actually happen. Thank goodness for autosaves!
Didnt happend o me. I had no bug whole gameplay.
I can confirm some aspects of this bug happening in my playthrough but it wasn't enough to actually warrant reporting because it didn't effect me nearly as bad as it has you. I probably should've watched it more closely. I recall something like this happened to me on the satellite part as well but again wasn't a problem for me as the issue resolved itself so I didn't report it (its only if it gets stuck that it needs to be reported, which in your case it has).
I had one really annoying bug where I solved the Egyptian puzzle with all the Anubis statues and it simply didn't open. I watched the solution on YouTube after and saw I did everything right and I was going nuts. The gem in the middle changed color and everything.

Reloaded a save and did it again and it opened right up.
The only reason I thought to post it was because I thought this was part of the game for about half an hour. I wandered around the reactor searching for a route out. Hopefully nobody else makes my mistake...