Have you found your photo in Tesla yet?

Just curious, for those who submitted photos, have you found it in the game? What did Tex have to say? I haven't found mine yet.
I didn't realize that you could click on the photos, so I went back. XD Now I regret backing only at the 150,- level. I'm sure those pictures make a whole lot of people very happy, hahaha. How fun. At least I'll be in the credits. :)
Yes I did at the Savant School of the Gifted.
"Most likely to visit all seven continents."

Best regards,
KvE
Politics is like a corral. No matter where you are you will always be shoveling it.
KMFDMvsEnya wrote:Yes I did at the Savant School of the Gifted.
"Most likely to visit all seven continents."

Best regards,
KvE
Haha, cool.
I've only played for about 15 or 20 minutes, so I haven't found mine yet, but I'll be looking.
My picture has no comment - it just shows up on the computer when Danwicz pulls up the background file on Tex. I'm the guy with the weird glasses.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
samantha & myself & chris Marsland together on level 1 at the tesla facility conference room.
check out sam's video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... ujygWe94Lg
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Fred Buer wrote:My picture has no comment - it just shows up on the computer when Danwicz pulls up the background file on Tex. I'm the guy with the weird glasses.

-Fred
You're right next to my husband Fred!! :)

As for me, I didn't find myself the first time around and I'm not at Tesla yet (which is where I expect I am as well) on my second time. If anyone sees me, let me know!! :D
"When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas." Jean Harlow
Claudia I think you are opposite Lynne, Sam and Chris - on the opposite wall.

I've loved seeing so many people from these boards on there, and seeing most of us grouped in one way or another. I'm with James and Jen. Not found JTOG yet - has anyone seen him?
David
Found me. I am in the school with a lot of other folks.
I liked you in the cool glasses Fred.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
I'm in the savant school too... "She looks good in purple." :)
Kristin
"It's a three-sixty! *CRUNCH*....He's fouled..."
Thank you David! I was indeed right opposite. I never went in there at all the first time!

xx
"When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas." Jean Harlow
I'm new here. It was a kick to find myself in Conference Room 3. I'm the winner of the Ernest Hemingway look-a-like contest, except I can spell Hemingway correctly. There was a time when I would have won the Hank Williams Jr look-a-like contest with that hat. That was when my beard was black! I about fell out of my chair laughing.
Just finished the game recently and couldn't find the photo anywhere. Maybe it's on one of the alternate paths.