First Playthrough Completed Comments (Spoilers)

Alright! Since I'm going to work in a couple of hours, I decided I wouldn't start my second playthrough just yet. So I'm writting this thread instead.

First of all: WHAT AN INTRO!!! Of course I was excited / giddy to start the game. Still, that intro floored me. I don't know how it will rank against my favorite (Fitzpatrick's) just yet but it was amazing all the same.

After that, I must have wandered around Chandler for more than an hour easily. I'm so grateful that the BFG guys put all that extra stuff on Chandler Avenue: it was a great feeling. My favorite thing about it, though: it's all just one cell! Meaning no loading screen at all! For how long have I wished for a game to deliver these huge one-cell location with no transitions between interiors and exteriors...

I was aiming for the "Chelsee" path and that's what I got. I really like the ending I got. I won't say more now because I don't want to go into too spoilerific territories this soon.

One thing, though: The Tesla Legacy place is huge! Makes the Mayan maze and the Roswell complex look like doghouses. And again: all in one cell! I love you BFG!

And as far as final puzzles go, this one is definitely the best BY FAR! Simple, fair, yet pretty unforgiving with the amount of time. I enjoyed seeing Earth explode enough times that, when I finally got it, it felt really great.

I don't know who designed those new DAY X sequences, but they're an absolute delight.

I also want to congratulate the backers's performances in front of the camera. They were pretty good for amateurs: I enjoyed them greatly. I wonder if there are more of them that I haven't seen on the other paths... As for the pros, they were great too.

Now, back on solid ground, I admit there are a lot of stuff that could have been made better. There's definitely room for improvment. This said, I don't give a hoot about them right now: I'm enjoying this game way too much to care!

Ok, those were comments made "in the heat of the moment". I will let the experience marinate in my memories a bit before sharing more.
From what I understand, the Day sequences were made by our very own Rockefeller.

I only started playing today. I'm on Day 5, though.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Actually, Cub's the one responsible for creating all those awesome day-transitions…all but the final one…that one's mine…you'll know it when you see it ;)

Bests, Rockefeller 8)
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do"

"ERROR: Error Code Does Not Indicate An Error"
Well done, Cub and Rock! I love those. I also love how different the first one is: absolutely cool. And, of course, I love the Day 12 one too. I mean: how could I not?

Don't know about any Day 13 yet, though. Unlocking that will be my next focus.