New Tesla Effect Trailer

Three words.

HOLY SH!T Batman!!!!

I am very impressed.
Looks better than I could have imagined.

The first trailer doesn't do the game justice like this one does.

On a side note, Redcat and Sam.
Did you guys play two of the scientists that got shot?
I was positive one was redcat, but I wasn't sure about you Sam, cause the shot was so quick.
Matt
And didn't I see our own Jen in exactly the position Adrian had during the ending of Overseer? Turning around from the front seat?

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
lestat666 wrote:Three words.

HOLY SH!T Batman!!!!

I am very impressed.
Looks better than I could have imagined.

The first trailer doesn't do the game justice like this one does.

On a side note, Redcat and Sam.
Did you guys play two of the scientists that got shot?
I was positive one was redcat, but I wasn't sure about you Sam, cause the shot was so quick.
Sam got shot in the face, RedCat was the one where the guy (played by me) tried to take the bullt, but failed miserably. Bjorn (Rockefeller) was the scientist in front of the glass ans screens that goes down like a sack of potatoes.

-Cub. =o)
I played the part of Bullet #3. I miss everything and just go off screen. Very small time part, but it was good fun and the other actors were so gracious and helpful.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
It was an awesome trailer. Will be watching this one again tonight!

And I play one of the names in the end credits. :)
Well, I haven't posted in a long while. I have been lurking. But that trailer has compelled me to post.

I really lose myself in movies, music, and Tex Murphy games. This trailer has given me the heebie-jeebies! After so, so long, an old friend is coming back like gangbusters!

I simply cannot wait.
Never too late for coffee, never too early for beer.
Gary, you old so-and-So... gar...

How ya been!?

-Fred
GarySogar wrote:Well, I haven't posted in a long while. I have been lurking. But that trailer has compelled me to post.

I really lose myself in movies, music, and Tex Murphy games. This trailer has given me the heebie-jeebies! After so, so long, an old friend is coming back like gangbusters!

I simply cannot wait.
SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!!! :mrgreen:
Great trailer. The game looks incredible.
Screw me sideways. It was beyond epic. Way to go all you acting Mutant Leaguers you looked fantastic. I was blown away. It is totally like an old friend shows up at your door after you spent years not knowing where he was.

My heart took a few jumps, I laughed, I cried, I sighed and I had goosebumps through the entire experience. I can't imagine what I'll do when the game finally arrives, I'll probably have a fit of some sort :mrgreen:

I'm so looking forward to my rather belated trip to SLC to visit BFG, I was all cool and $#it but now I'm really getting excited.... :lol:
"When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas." Jean Harlow
As the saying goes, we'll all cream our pants, when the game arrives.

:lol:
Matt