backers updates

Forgot to mention, I've already downloaded Shangri-La.
Btw I have the 4 years and 11 weeks at BFG too, but that doesn't mean much in my criteria.
Frank wrote:A Texmas Carol?

On Christmas Eve, Rook is forever changed by the supernatural visit of three unwanted guests.
Unwanted? As in Ardo, Nilo and Crazy Gary?
Three unwanted guests from the TV series Supernatural?
"The real world is bizarre enough for me." - Blue Öyster Cult
Oh frank, very good .....lol
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Jen wrote:Speaking of backer updates, a new download awaits us!
:D
I"ve been hit with a bunch of video games to play lately, but I'm definitely going to put this one in my queue.
New video update for Thanksgiving in the BFG Backers section. Beware, there is a spoiler at the 48-52/53 second mark.
Cathy
redcat72 wrote:New video update for Thanksgiving in the BFG Backers section. Beware, there is a spoiler at the 48-52/53 second mark.
Thanks for that :) Even if minor I think I'm gonna just skip any spoilers, so I appreciate that.
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
Congrats to Jen for a great letter to BFG and having it posted on the Fedora blog. And, yes, thanks Jen for the spoiler alert.
Chandler wrote:Congrats to Jen for a great letter to BFG and having it posted on the Fedora blog. And, yes, thanks Jen for the spoiler alert.
:mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:
I averted my eyes when the Chandler backdrop appeared. :D
That was a nice little video. Good form sending that letter, Jen. I can't believe I didn't think to do so as well.
"The real world is bizarre enough for me." - Blue Öyster Cult
I watched the vid and missed it =P

Multitasking tends to do that...

Oh well, good thing I wasn't paying too close attention.
Matt
Awesome letter Jen! Glad you all had fun.