backers updates

check put backers updates on big finish web site guys
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Ahhhh, yup, we got a great big case of "The Sillies" there. :)
"The real world is bizarre enough for me." - Blue Öyster Cult
which one is you you tril
Lynne
plumgas wrote:which one is you you tril
He's the one in white standing next to Chris "striking the pose" :mrgreen:
Yup, that's me, I didn't even realize I was ruining the normal group photo. LOL
"The real world is bizarre enough for me." - Blue Öyster Cult
As I commented on BFG, congrats guys.

I saw you Jen, and figured out who was Trilaan from the comment he posted. Is that RedCat in the red top, 3 people to Chris' left? And is that DemonLawyer to your left Jen?

Don't shoot me; I'm guessing here.
Mac is next to me with the burgandy shirt and Redcat is next to him. :mrgreen:
Demonlayer was not there, but I wish he could have been, super sweetest guy! And Cathy got to hang with him! Jelly!
Thanks Jen. Well, as Meatloaf said, "Two out of three ain't bad." :D
I'm still terribly jealous of all of you... :) but also glad you all had such a great time, and I can't wait to see everybody's cameos!
Great photos - and so jealous that you guys all got to meet Chris and the gang.

Jen - we so have to meet up one day - I hope that you, Sam, Cub and as many people as we can get together work out an unofficial party. It would be a real blast.

Chandler, I didn't back to that level for reasons which might become apparent in a little while, but I have been swamped with court hearings recently too, and wouldn't have been able to get the time off work if I wanted. I'm sure you'll find a pic of me in the game somewhere, but no doubt there will be about 499 other pics from other backers to exclude too!

By the way, I'm not sure if it's just coincidence, but last week I had been a member of BFG for 4 years exactly, and I registered very early on. I wonder if last week was their 4th year anniversary?
David
Demonlawyer wrote:Chandler, I didn't back to that level for reasons which might become apparent in a little while
Ohhhh, is this a Tex-like mystery for us to solve? :D
Demonlawyer wrote:By the way, I'm not sure if it's just coincidence, but last week I had been a member of BFG for 4 years exactly, and I registered very early on. I wonder if last week was their 4th year anniversary
I believe you are correct. I seem to recall reading something somewhere in the BFG history that it got started around 2008.
Well I can solve this mystery. I believe I was one of, if not the very 1st persons to register at the Big finish forum, and I have been a member for 4 years and 10 weeks according to the site. :mrgreen:
4 years 4 days for me
Lynne
Wow, I think you're right Jen.

I'm 4 years 5 days - a day different to Plumgas

Chandler - not Tex related as such but will tell you when I can! DL
David
4 years, 7 weeks for me.