Photos in the new game - your thoughts?

plumgas wrote:I don't beleive I have read anywhere a date the photos had to be submitted by, did I miss that too
January 25th, 2013. It was in the video update CJ posted on the blog. I believe there's an icon for photo uploading in the download section.
Ah I didn't watch that because I didn't want to get spoiled.
well demonlawyer mention only a couple of days so I think I have plenty of days then!
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Nice that they just made an official announcement about this in plain text. I was thinking how not everyone will watch the video it was mentioned in incase of spoilers. Glad that people are less likely to miss their chance now.
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
Ack! I was hoping I'd have more time on this... oh well.
Cathy
I think it's going to be great fun trying to spot each other in the game. I think I'm happy with my choice of photo, but might sit on it a little longer to be sure...
David
Yeah, I think I've picked one, but am probably going to have to poll some friends and family members (who may just roll their eyes).
I wonder how many people are going to go either the goofy/funny, or mugshot route? I guess for the ladies there's always the "Mail Order Bride catalog" for Rook option. LOL! :lol:
Cathy
I say I'd be easy if everyones photo ended up in a mug shot book or program where Tex could looked up criminal records. Also, maybe they could appear as files in an FBI office as surveillance photos. In my mind, that wouldn't be a game breaker.
Life is like grape jelly. It uhh...well it umm... Well trust me, it's just like grape jelly. Sometimes you just have to be a believer.
stingo1 wrote:I say I'd be easy if everyones photo ended up in a mug shot book or program where Tex could looked up criminal records. Also, maybe they could appear as files in an FBI office as surveillance photos. In my mind, that wouldn't be a game breaker.
They said in the UTM chat they'll likely litter them around in places to the point it'll be an achievement in itself to find them all:
At the $500 reward level, we can have our picture in the game... How will that be incorperated?

Chris & Aaron: We will put the photos in the game in a variety of fun, clever ways. It will be kind of an easter egg hunt. In fact, maybe we'll have a bonus for anyone who can find all the photos!
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy