130% Stretch Murphy - OverFunded!!!!!! 130%

Hammerhead wrote:We have now broke 600k including PayPal!
And Redcat, have you given Big Finish a copy of your $1000 bill yet?
Hammerhead
Yep, I sent it to Courtney!
Cathy
What can I say that hasn't been said already, only thank god this didn't run for 45-60 days.
Can you imagine going through this for another 2 weeks.

I feel we need to thank the magnificent 7 as without them we wouldn't have reached this far.

all the stress is now over & we can now look ahead for a fantastic game & a game I might add that isn't just a one play game, a game that we will hours of enjoyment from many times on all the paths that we travel.

Thank you everyone
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Actually, I can very well imagine going through this for another two weeks...

Or at least, 12 more days. My nerves were bad enough two weeks ago. I just want it to be over! :lol:

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Last edited by Mac on June 15, 2012 • 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wow 131% Image
This is how we Kick It! GO BIG (Finish) or Go Home!

"All people who generalize are idiots"
redcat72 wrote:
Mac wrote:
redcat72 wrote:Show Meow the Money! (In tribute to the Tim Shafer $$ pics)
Yes, I printed off a bunch of Tex Bux that I made.
Would be cool if the bills said "Fedoral Reserve Note"
I know you would have done a much better job, and I was going to ask you to mock something up, but I wanted to give it a shot myself and I knew you were busy today. But please feel free to expand on the idea! You can probably come up with some other funny ones on other currency. And I was trying to do it before I left work so I could print off 100 bills to bring home!
Nah it's great Cathy, was just using up the last of my Tex game name based puns but you're giving me ideas now Image
This is how we Kick It! GO BIG (Finish) or Go Home!

"All people who generalize are idiots"
Last edited by redcat72 on March 18, 2014 • 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cathy
Love the notes and the pics Carhy - very inspired!

I had thought of upping my pledge at the end if it was needed, now I'm torn between knowing it isn't needed but it might still be nice to do so, but then it's a huge jump to the next tier, and we're already over 130%...

I'm just glad we have so many backers too - great that this has appealed to so many people.
David
Frogacuda wrote:
litlkeck wrote:I think this might be one of the best days ever... just saying!

~Keck
I can thing of a day about 14 months from now that will be even better.
I agree with both of you... lol

I hope they don't give too much away with the behinds the scenes forum they mentioned that they were going to do...
I can't wait to see the puzzles they cook up this time around... If they keep Paypal up for awhile their funding should get close to 150%...

I expect some programing and whatnot delays... Nothing ever goes as smoothly as you hope and plan... So I'm thinking the beginning of 2014, maybe Christmas of 2013 if things do go as smooth as possible... But I'd wait until 2015 if I had to... We know it is now "In The Making" so that's all that matters...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Alright: I'm going to miss the live video stream tonight, but celebrate for me and I'll catch everyone around here tomorrow.

:D
Including Paypal we're now at 135% - we keep beating their stretch goals!
David
Time for a 2 hour stretch goal... I suggest not just a musical number, but a mode in the game that makes the entire game a musical. ;)
LockeCole wrote:Time for a 2 hour stretch goal... I suggest not just a musical number, but a mode in the game that makes the entire game a musical. ;)
Hahaha. :lol: Then the ending is Tex waking up going "What just happened!?"

The stretch goal should be MORE SLIDER PUZZLES!! *shakes fist at Aaron and Chris for giving me more flashbacks to the Silent Hill Homecoming slider puzzle* (this is a pun reference to the countdown video by the way, I know some missed parts).

I suggested on the comments if they can get James Earl Jones back and really fly past the 130% then they could have James Earl Jones as a hologram actually being the hint system itself, he is the Big PI in the Sky afterall, so he knows all! :lol: Dream big!!
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
Would have been kewl if we could have gotten an Update Support Video from him...

The man is 81 years old though... But it's not like he is just sitting at home, he has 2 projects in production, so I guess maybe they couldn't get a hold of him...
It will be really nice if they can get him for at least a voice over, but the Hologram idea as the Hint System is an awesome one, I hope a BFG person scans this to bring it up to the team...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Well I suggested it on the comments as some were talking about the golf sim and then someone suggested a James Earl Jones sim and so I came up with the hologram hint system :lol: It would be pretty epic but the hint system is going to be like thousands of lines I imagine so I don't know if its feasible :shock:
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
Last edited by Hammerhead on June 16, 2012 • 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.