130% Stretch Murphy - OverFunded!!!!!! 130%

Last edited by Mac on June 15, 2012 • 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
OH YEAH!Image

We did it! Image

And thus ends the Punny KS Thread titles....?

Well done and Congratulations to everyone especially Chris and Aaron! Image and all of team Big Finish and Project Fedora.
This is how we Kick It! GO BIG (Finish) or Go Home!

"All people who generalize are idiots"
W-we did? Are you sure? :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIUCrK16060

I... I'm really happy! :D Or so I will be when the hours run out and we know for sure.
And the pledges are still coming in - hopefully that all goes towards more recognisable faces, more time to make it truly incredible and of course a deeper and more elaborate golf game.

I had an idea that it would be fun if the golf game required an Access card to play it, but that Tex finds one (maybe from an unsavoury character like Nilo) and some punter's golf account charges goes up the more Tex plays.
David
Yeppers! with the PayPal and Mag 7 bumps we are +130%

Busy with work but just wanted to say WOHOOO!
And great that we still have some hours to feed more into the game. All will add to furthering the gameplay etc.!
During the live countdown stream I think some more might roll in during the excitement hopefully, we'll see.

(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
Sweet! This is awesome!
Its official, update #37 : The Final Countdown!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tex ... dora/posts

I knew we'd make it. But the feeling is indescribable nonetheless....finally, the Tex Murphy gang are going to be able to make the game they want to make, the way they want to make it....and I don't think we'd be in the wrong to give ourselves a huge pat on the back. Our dedication, our fervor, our passion for great games and great storytelling helped make this happen. All of us had a hand in making our cumulative dream come true. I've never been so proud to be a member of an online community before.

Thank you. Each and every one of you.

Aaron
Tex - "Was the picture of me flattering at least?"
Lucia - "Is that even possible?"
I have to admit, I had thought this day would never come. Now next year we can be playing this game and talking to each other about:

"how great was that scene!"
"did you get killed there?"
"that puzzle was too damn hard"
etc...

Looking forward to it.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
RandomManA wrote:
Thank you. Each and every one of you.
Thank you too ♥
The Big PI in the Sky approves.
sam10100 wrote:I have to admit, I had thought this day would never come. Now next year we can be playing this game and talking to each other about:

"how great was that scene!"
"did you get killed there?"
"that puzzle was too damn hard"
etc...

Looking forward to it.
Exactly. I can't wait to experience the game with everyone here.
Amazing. Tex may not have the most fans, but he has the best fans. Thank you all for not just giving, but for guarding the flame for so long. It's great to know that when the chips were down, everyone really pulled through.

This really was Tex's last chance, ever. And now he's going to come back in style with his best game yet. I never would have believed it could happened... Even after it was announced, I didn't believe until I saw the first day, and then I knew people would do whatever it takes.
I think it just shows that we are addicts who will do anything for our fix of Tex.

:)
They posted this reaction from Rook / Doug awhile back :lol:

http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii5 ... G_0125.jpg

Dang they weren't kidding when they said they don't let people escape the Big Finish building, got his toilet roll, toothpaste and toothbrush there and everything.
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy