Stuck in PD

Does anyone have a list of moves to complete Regans box puzzle?
I HATE slide puzzles and the game chooses to run at about 1 fps every time I try it.

I'm still looking for savegames from MM if anyone has them?

Thanks
Mike
Personally, that's the most difficult puzzle to solve on a regular basis, especially when you're playing gamer mode and you're trying to beat the clock. And here's the bad news: every time I play I arrive at the end via a different path. So, I can solve the puzzle but can't tell other people how to solve it.

Oh well, just keep at it and you will be successful. Remember, the only person who fails is the one who no longer tries to succeed.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
1fps? Why?
I don't know. Probably VDMS or something. Some of the movies also speed up randomly.

I finally passed it after a copule of hours and am now at Roswell :)

Thanks for the help
Mike
Well done... I always used to dread going to Roswell... always gave me the heebie jeebies! (As Jim once said)

-Cub. =o)
Roswell - I still hate that place!

Hey, Cub! What's the new avatar all about?
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Well, Jim. I visit another forum regularly (don't tell the girlfriend! lol!)... and I probably make a new sig/avatar every few weeks or so... but whenever I make one that I am particularly proud of, I use it on this forum.

Let's just say I save the best of the best for use in this forum. :wink:

Just to give you a general idea, here is a list of all the Signatures I have made and displayed in the other forum over the past 1 year (by thr way if anyone wants one, I can simply change the name if you like):

...geez... that took a trick! :shock:

-Cub. =o)
It just kept scrolling and scrolling!
Very impressive :shock: :D
I like image editing too but I usually settle on just one signature for a long time. Kinda like my desktop wallpaper... I like it to just fall into the background and become familiar heh :)
But it sure looks like you had a lot of fun! :D

Favourites:

You're Under Arrest (anime! =) ...)
"now it's her turn" (looks very cool, whats the image from?)
"meow biatches" (its funny =D )
robot creature above the "taken" one (very simple yet elegant)

Is that artwork on the left of "hackattack" from anything in particular?
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
Thanks Sai!

"Now it's her turn" is actually made up of 3 different images put together to make up the scene; the space craft, the planet and the girl... all from different sources.

The girl in the Hackattack sig is from Final Fantasy. :wink:

-Cub. =o)
Oh cool. The 3 images fit together very well. Looks like it's all from 1 source. :)
The girl is just some random 3D generated image then?

Final Fantasy? Nice, another favourite of mine. Which one? The first in the series?

Keep up the lovely work :D
Yes the girl is some random 3D generated model I picked up from somewhere... here are the 3 original images:

As for the final fantasy girl... I am not entirely sure. The dude who wanted the sig asked me to put in the girl from FF, so I went to a FF fansite and used the first pic I could find that suited the style of the sig. :D

I also might as that I think I have completely hijacked this thread! :oops:

-Cub. =o)
Meow Biatches! ROFLMAO!!! YES!!!

I fell on the floor laughing, no joke! That is the funniest thing I've seen this year! Oh my friggen god that was funny. Oh yeah, and come to the darkside. We have cookies.
I'm not fat ... I'm festively plump.
Mr. Thomas Malloy wrote:Meow Biatches! ROFLMAO!!! YES!!!

I fell on the floor laughing, no joke! That is the funniest thing I've seen this year! Oh my friggen god that was funny. Oh yeah, and come to the darkside. We have cookies.
HAHA i agree so muth maloy.

But also for the dont panic one hitchhikers guide to the galexy and the Quicktime realy made my day.
Live is too short to waste it make sure its with the one u love !
MAIL : [email protected]
Thanks for the info, Cub! :)
Cubase wrote:I also might as that I think I have completely hijacked this thread! :oops:
No worries, at least the original topic was already resolved anyway! :D