25% In A Day

Fantastic start to this campaign. we've waited almost 15 years for this day. So happy. :D

Great work to all you tex fans getting the word out. Keep it up.

Oh and this is my first post. Long time lurker, but I'm glad this was my first post. :D
~ Member: Tex Murphy's Mutant League, Crazy 888's Chapter~
*Revitalizing Old San Francisco's Chandler Avenue District With Style*

The Unofficial Project Fedora Theme Song
Welcome!

I wonder if we can reach 30% by the time the 24 hour mark rolls around...
Also a warm welcome. I was a lurker for a long time too. What a great thing to post about, eh?
Cathy
its about 6hrs to go for the 24hrs to be up
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Hey all. So glad the day is finally here. Trying to decide between $1,000 and $2,500. I was hoping for some sort of walk-on for $2,500 but that appears to be saved for the $10k folks. Ah well. It seems the incentive for 2.5k is a director's chair, which I honestly don't even have the room for lol. I'll try to make my decision before tonight's over to help hit a high first day goal.

But, incentives aside, this is amazing to have now more than 25% covered on day one. This bodes well. Cheers all!

EDIT:

I think I'll go for $1,000 now and upgrade if they change the $2,500 tier. Maybe a chance to be an intern (with the backer providing airfare and boarding costs of course), or something along those lines. Anyone have an opinion on this? $1000 would be easy for me to cover, $2500 would require a few sacrifices, thus the hesitancy at the moment.
I really, really hope the momentum keeps going. I gave all I could today.
Tex Murphy fans are just so generous. I can't believe some people are giving $1000 and more. I mean if I had the cash I would, but hey I'm crazy. :D

I guess the speed of donations in the first day just goes to show how much we love Tex and the gang, as well as all the hard working folks who have contributed to these stories over the years and who will hopefully contribute to further stories in years to come.

Go Project Fedora Go!.
~ Member: Tex Murphy's Mutant League, Crazy 888's Chapter~
*Revitalizing Old San Francisco's Chandler Avenue District With Style*

The Unofficial Project Fedora Theme Song
These projects mostly seem to get about 30% in their first day and about half in their first week. Which puts Tex on target to succeed, but we shouldn't pat ourselves on the back just yet. $450,000 is a big goal and it's going to take more than just the die-hard Tex fans to get it done.