The word is spreading

Posts from other game forums - the more the better!

http://www.doublefine.com/forums/viewthread/6520/
David
Awesome :)
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
Pandora directiive was the shiz
Hellz yea it was the shiz
no many posts in the thread but any little bit helps
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Just found this blog (via Twitter) mentioning Project Fedora:
http://obsoletegraffiti.wordpress.com/2 ... reativity/
Cathy
Nicely done blog article :)
Yes, it's nice to know there are others out there in Tex's corner who may not frequent the board here. Wow, we are less than a week away now! Is there an excited smiley??
Cathy
nice article, there are heaps of fans that still frequent here but they never post. I have seen a lot of comments from adventure gamers forum & game boomers and they are keen to see tex rise from the gravestone. Quite a few posts state they have backed other games but tex deserved their big dollars which is nice to hear.

six days to go oh my god I can't wait!
Lynne
There's been quite a bit of heated debate on the Andromeda kickstarter on AdventureGamers, along with a lot of incidental mentions of the upcoming Tex Murphy kickstarter culminating in more heated debate (eep :cry: ).

http://www.adventuregamers.com/forums/s ... hp?t=30914
Yikes! Quite a read. It's like poor Tex got dragged into an argument against his will. But it was nice to see all those other people who said they were saving their money for Tex! 8) I'm looking for the positive.
Cathy
Most of the people mentioning Tex there are saying "I'm saving my money for Tex!" which is good... except this guy:
some dude wrote:So, unless the Tex Murphy people are confident they've saved up enough money by not backing other projects and bashing them, I'd suggest they be a bit nicer, and inform themselves a bit more, about other games within the community.
When this guy says "Tex Murphy people" he means fans, I hope. AC and CJ are classy men. But if fans are pissing on other projects, that's not good Karma. I do believe I already warned people about this.

Or maybe that guy's just a jerk talking about straw men? Either way, let's all stay on Mission Street. :)
Well AC and CJ have backed other Kickstarters (Jane's) and there are many Tex fans who have also backed other Kickstarter projects, but I think it'd be best to refrain from mentioning it there as it might derail the thread further. I'm sure it'll blow over though.

Yeah, redcat72, I agree. Though I wouldn't want people to think of the Kickstarter stepping on anothers toes it is nice to see there are others outside this forum waiting (it can be easy sometimes to get caught up in this forum and worry if there is anyone else out there :lol: ).
I donated to the Jane Jensen project (with no reward requested) even though I am not that familiar with her. I thought I would support the adventure genre; and saw that Chris & Aaron supported the project. I hope some Jane fans will consider returning the favor when Tex's time comes.
Cathy
Felt like snipping some awesome comments (though also will link to the full threads for the rest).
Keyrock: If they do offer a fedora as one of the rewards I'll probably sell a kidney to be able to afford that tier.
From GriMDawn
Matt7895: The same people are involved, I'm going to donate the fork out of this.
From RPGCodex
Davies: Awesome. This has to happen. People had better donate these are amongst the greatest adventure games of all time.
From TellTaleGames
thekonamicode: I would kickstart the $#it out of this.
ChackanKun: Forget about my money! Please take my soul!!
AdrianWerner: I'm so happy, so damn happy. Autographed fedoras...make it happen Big Finish, make it happen!
Brick: HELL YEAH! <intense dolphin pic>
From NeoGAF
I like the post I saw somewhere, " I'll sell my children for new tex game" :lol: :lol:
Lynne