If Project Fedora were cancelled...

This would be the best reason possible.

:P

I made this for another pro-Kickstarter video I'm working on. I thought it was just too stupid not to share. And the fanart thread is locked.
forking scary
What would be their political party? This answer can either be playful or accurate if anyone knows their affiliations.
and...... I'm officially weirded out. :shock:
those religious halos and white stripes remind me of the republican party
Which one is the running mate? :P
Part-Time Nomad
Last edited by Bjyman on May 03, 2012 • 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Well if you go by the author of this post...
Jen wrote:and...... I'm officially weirded out. :shock:
Jen, yeah, I know. It's the WTFery of the idea that made me do it. Hopefully it'll make sense in context.

Since Kickstarter is lately becoming famous for scams and bad ideas, I want to make it clear that Aaron and Chris can be trusted as a) honest and b) competent.
Really, I was on another board talking about Fedora, and someone said "I don't trust these guys to pull it off." I was like :x , but then I remembered that most people have no clue.

He's the version I have now:
http://www.bambam.info/stuff/notascam-test.swf

Bjyman wrote:What would be their political party? This answer can either be playful or accurate if anyone knows their affiliations.
Independents!
Bjyman wrote:What would be their political party?

Obviously, the Law & Disorder Party
"The real world is bizarre enough for me." - Blue Öyster Cult
law and order

p.s.: great video. appreciated action-style
Actually Law and Disorder would work since Law and Order is corrupt.
Since Kickstarter is lately becoming famous for scams and bad ideas,
Exactly the sort of crap in those links that I warned everyone was bound to happen.. I just hope it doesn't hurt anyone. It'd be worse if one of these AAA guys ended up doing it since then it'd pull everything into question. I'm just glad that given how long its taken for Chris and Aaron to get to this stage we know they're 110% dedicated to ensuring this game happens and absolutely kicks the crap out of Overseer :D (because if we have to pick a worse case scenario it's Overseer.. so looking at it like that I don't feel too bad because Overseer was a decent game anyway.. its just insanely buggy).

But anyway, its just fortunate that Chris and Aaron are ready to go, the other developers who came with nothing prepared are going to have a REALLY hard time now. And its only a matter of time before we see the results of Fargo, Schafer and FASA's efforts (which if even one of them fails.. effectively screws the entire kickstarter market).

This was why I warned everyone and I'm glad you can all see it now.
Phew, I glad I'm not the only one who's noticed too. :) I'm going to put the video on YouTube a bit closer to May 15th, after we get more info about the Kickstarter.

The thesis is logistics, manufacturing, & management acumen, which many Kickstarter projects lack completely, even good ones. Chris has almost 30 years of proven experience (no disrespect to AC).
Jen wrote:and...... I'm officially weirded out. :shock:
So, Jen... Jen? Did you see what I did there? It's a joke. You didn't call the cops, right? ...right?
Most of the people on this site are probably Tex fans, but even being a fan has different spectrums. Having said that, while I have my ideals, diversity is on the bottom of the list right now. (Not that it would be otherwise if we weren't in campaign mode.) To be honest I should probably get the cops called on me for liking Tex and other adventure games too much.
I was being facetious :?