Your Personal Goal for Kickstarter Donations

How much are YOU willing to give when the Kickstarter drive starts?

$5
No votes
$15
6%
$50
8%
$100
19%
$250
22%
$500
17%
$1000
17%
$2500
8%
$5000
No votes
$10,000+
3%

Total votes: 36

Cubase wrote:I've already put about $500 towards the cause, but in other areas... which will come to light soon. When the kickstarter comes around I am hoping to have a good chunk go to that too.
-Cub. =o)
Ooooo, the mystery! 8) Can't wait to see what it is!
Cathy
Pffft, not soon enough Cub, not soon enough!
Part-Time Nomad
Cubase wrote:I've already put about $500 towards the cause, but in other areas... which will come to light soon. When the kickstarter comes around I am hoping to have a good chunk go to that too.

-Cub. =o)
HAHAHA, I got a little hint of it, and it sounds SUPER awesome! Can't wait to see the finished product!
Where do I go to brag that I bought in?

I am truly impressed by all the awesome schwag available. A t-shirt, zippo, director's chair, bronze statue and more? ! It's been said elsewhere many times, but this Fedora campaign is really impressive! (They even hired a few future babes)
Ended up going to $500.00, the Collectors box of games was too awesome an incentive.
I'm a sucker for having games in big lovely boxes, so 100$ it is! Fortunately, that is also within my means to give. While I really, really, really would love a physical copy of the novels, 750$ is way too much for me.
People are crazy and times are strange
I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
I used to care, but things have changed
-Bob Dylan
I gave 520$ (with shipping cost). It's the most I can give... Too bad for the Under a Killing Moon novel. It's been some years I want a copy of that one (I saw a copy of it for 40$ some weeks ago, but sadly, I've didn't bought it because I was waiting for the kickstarter).

I think they should make a 600$ Tier where you can have one of the two book of you choice. I think I could afford to give 600$, but 750$ is definitly too much.

At least, the collector box edition is one of the best rewards (I hope there will be bonuses)