Who plays Rhonda in Martian Memorandum?

Who plays Rhonda in Martian Memorandum?
Sorry, but I can't find any information on who played Rhonda, so this might be a question for the guys at Big Finish.

On a more positive note, welcome to the board. And Tex should be in his own Kickstarter starting May 15. How awesome is that?

Hammerhead
Thanks for trying. I'll head over to Big Finish and see if they can remember who played Rhonda. Surely they must know!

Yes it is totally awesome they're trying to make another Tex Murphy game! I loved those games. Fond memories.
You played the game all the way through and there was nothing about her in the Credits???
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
I actually don't recall Martian Memorandum having actor credits.
Doesn't have Voice credits at all??? I imagine she has got to be listed somewhere... Maybe she was just one of the fellow programmers that worked on the game...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Dont think so that's why people were surprised when it was Aaron who played Joques Sparrow.

Most of the characters only talked during the attitude response interface. The characters who would be creditable would be.

(spoiler)
(spoiler)
(spoiler)
(spoiler)
(spoiler)
(spoiler)
(spoiler)
(spoiler)
(spoiler)
(spoiler)
(spoiler)
(spoiler)