Kickstarter Rewards?

Yeah there wasn't a lot of background extras in Tex Murphy games so it would have to be a limited number realistically and depend on the scenes. Most of the locations were post-apocalyptic desolate landscapes, mysterious ruins, "mutant" districts where not many seemed to tread, or closed quarters such as empty rooms. Even when Tex had an office in the city for awhile I don't remember there being busy street level shots with lots of people, just other speeders I think. They probably saved themselves alot of money on extras thinking about it! But there were some people occassionally such as those hanging out at the Flamingo nightclub etc.
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
Ya, I'm thinking bars and restaurants.
Not sure if I suggested this yet or not but one thing I'd absolutely love to get my hands on is the UAKM, Pandora and Overseer FMV + Audio Masters in digital form. This would definitely be something I'd pay extra for.
wanna make some movies?
my voice just wrote:wanna make some movies?
Well the thing is if we had these, Tex could go on forever. We could edit and change them however we wanted. Making Fan Fiction and Fan Games ever more authentic.

But I'm also thinking of the possibility of remakes.
This incentives issue is the hardest question to answer... I really need no reward. I want a new Tex game so SO soooooo bad. I can't even imagine what anyone would want as an incentive.

Despite that, it is true that incentives could help. I can't afford $1000 easily, but I actually would do it if the incentive was worth it. After I damage my finances with donation, maybe Chris Jones can give me some financial advice?

More conventional things are obviously good. Mugs, shot glasses, figurines, etc. sound pretty cool. It would be nice to have something Texy to put on my shelf. And I'd definitely want a physical copy of the game. I don't want to be an extra in the game, because I don't like how I look :oops:
my voice just wrote:how `bout that:
or this
?
Whooooaaaa... I want. I want so much.
Here is the list that I sent to Big Finish Games :

Here some suggestions for incentives you could propose during the Kickstarter campaign for Project Fedora. Of course the maximum quantities and prices are just suggested and depend on what you can do. I tried to think of things which wouldn't be too intrusive on production nor compromise artistic integrity. I really think you should propose a lot of signed posters and not limit them to just a few numbers - they're always the best sellers, they make people happy and will only cost you a tiny wrist sprain.

I hope my suggestions will help you, I've been a fan of Tex since the very first game so I'm really looking forward to seeing the results of the campaign.

100$ Collector edition of the game + Noir-style Tex poster.

150$ Previous award + Have a chance to be on the front of one of the random postcard puzzle games (Tex can flip the pieces to solve the puzzle with the text or the picture). These pictures can be rotated randomly as the game is played - so nobody misses out, but you don't have to include dozens of puzzles.

200$ Previous award + Old fashioned poster of Tex signed by Chris Jones and Aaron Conners.

250$ Previous award + There is always a room full of lockers in a Tex Murphy game. Your name on a locker in a locker room. Max 50

500$ Previous award + Tex memories. A book that contains Under a Killing Moon and Pandora directive novels, exclusives pictures, exclusives comments and notes from Tex. Numerated and signed by Aaron Conners and Chris Jones.

750$ Previous award + Tex could be investigating in a cemetery at one point: Your name on one of the tombstone with the epitaph of your choice read by Tex. Max 40

OR

750$ Previous award + During his investigation, Tex will have to read some newspapers to find interesting articles. Your name will appear in the dating section of the newspaper with an announcement of your choice. Max 40

1000$ Previous award + A knock-off Tex coat and fedora.

1500$ Previous award + A framed picture of you appears in the game on a wall, which Tex can move to reveal sometimes a secret during his investigation. If Tex inspects it, you can hear the comment of your choice or let the author generate his own satirical comment. Max 20

2500$ Previous award + You become an extra (not in person, but like the characters in GRS office in Under a Killing Moon) at one point, Tex will have to investigate in an open space office to find something and probably take a peek at your desk. You can personalise the contents of a draw, have a picture of you in a frame on your desk or on your computer desktop and your name will be on the door of the office. There will be a cut scene of Tex removing some stuff from your desk. Max 16

5000$ Previous award + you get to visit the studio during a shooting session. Max 20

OR

5000$ Previous award + Get the original Tex Murphy coat and fedora used during the shooting of the game (1 coat used every day in the game, if the game is over 10 days, there will be 10 coats/fedora to win). Max 10

10000$ Previous award + Become a main character (like Robert Knott in Overseer), Tex Murphy will have to investigate in your office, there will be pictures of you on the wall and the desk. Tex will be able to ask questions about you but you won’t appear directly in the game. Max 1

OR

10000$ If applicable: Tex Murphy’s original coat and fedora from Under a killing moon, Pandora directive and/or Overseer. Max 1 ?

EDIT : About the postcard puzzle with a random picture of the backers : Each backers will receive a code that he could use in the configuration menu to display HIS picture during the game and not a random one. The non-backers will have to let the game randomly decide which picture will be used from his database with all backers pictures.