Attention! Attention!

There is nothing wrong with your computer monitor. Do not attempt to refresh the page.

We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper.

We control your computer monitor - but you control the fate of the Tex Murphy franchise.

Tune in to the Unofficial Tex Murphy website on Tuesday, March 20 to receive further instruction.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled internet browsing.
I understand and obey, Commander.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Interesting timing. Welcome to the board!
Wow - I just peed a little bit!! :)
Sweet. 20th March. I can't wait! UOTM minions unite!
What the...... I must be dreaming.
Standing by... Awaiting further orders!

-Cub. =o)
We shall do whatever you ask of us, oh Great One! :)

[Update - 3/16] There has been some speculation on other sites as to whether this post from 'ChrisJones' is legit. I can assure you he's the real deal. Only select accounts are allowed to create topics in the "Official Word" section, and you can see that ChrisJones (and AC) has a yellow username -- which designates special status.
YES, MASTER... @_@
Sir, yes sir!
If you can't be good, be careful
Exciting!!
i played "overseer" last night...
wow, can't wait set the countdown now
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Holy crap! Just tell me who you want me to kill and when.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
I have been visiting this site for more years than I care to admit; silently biding my time and patiently waiting for an update just such as this one.

I wasn't even a teenager yet when I played UAKM for the first time, and, even then, fell in love with Tex Murphy!

I'm pushing thirty now and have played all of the games a dozen times each, own the paperbacks, and have played all of Big Finish's HOG's just to catch a glimpse of the witty sense of humor those first games introduced me to.

Long post longer: I will definitely tune in on March 20th to discover how fans such as myself can influence the fate of my favorite P.I.