NICOLE TINDALL

also known as Emily sue patterson/ Luci-Luv

I was surprised to find that she was 18 when she played in pandora, she is 32 in november.

so she is one of the few that is no too old to be in another tex game.

So does anyone think she looked 18
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Then? No. Now? Yes.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
I think Nicole would love to starred as Emily Sue Patterson again.:)
since she wasn't killed off it could be possible. Interesting also that the part of megan, the voice was from another person
Lynne
lol yeah I didn't buy her as 18, more like 26 lol. Seeing her again in the game would depend on how the character evolved, Emily was a gold digger who was just as bad as Regan. I love how in the bad path Tex has the opportunity to have "relations" with her and then cops out of it in his drunken rage lol, its a shame that they included the option to do Regan but not Emily- because we know Tex had a thing for Emily too (hence Chelsea feeling pissed off at Tex because he was taking a good perv lol). Maybe I'm evil but for some reason I just love destroying my fav character's life :D it just makes the character so much more interesting where you can see them from more than one perspective.
I don't think that's fair to call Emily just as bad as Regan. Malloy said he had a good marriage with Emily and thought high enough of her to have her be part of the council for the Pandora Device. Also on Day 4 in Pandora Emily seems genuinely concerned for Malloy's well being.

As to the original question in the post. I assumed Nicole was 21 when she played her, because the game says she's 21 and any age below that is crazy.
I would definitely say Regan was more of a gold digger than Emily.

She did look young but was obviously wearing a ton of make up to look older for the role. She seemed to care more about Malloy than the box. It might because she didn't understand it's technological and financial significance like Regan did.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
well I don't think she was a gold digger either, played the scene after the black arror killer fight on the roof top & tex talking to emily about malloy, listening to her voice she did sound young. Funny how you can miss things even though you have played the game many many times.
Lynne
The heck with the character analysis! You should do a Google image search on her. My goodness! :wink: :D

Of course, I'm a dirty old man, so my apologies.
Never too late for coffee, never too early for beer.
Dr Paul left. You're the only dirty old man we have, and we are damn glad to have you.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
The thing that doesn't add up though is her attitude with the bad tex path, this is why I say she's a gold digger. Tex even thought it was odd that Malloy would be able to be with someone so young.
I only played that bad path once on purpose & it was so upsetting , don't think I want to travel that path again
Lynne
GarySogar wrote:The heck with the character analysis! You should do a Google image search on her. My goodness! :wink: :D

Of course, I'm a dirty old man, so my apologies.
gary,

google search already done & bikini didn't interest me
Lynne
Well, I think it was Regan who called Emily a gold digger, but Regan is NOT a good source of valuable information.

It's true, many things are uncharacteristic on the Boulevard of broken Dreams path. 1. Tex is WAY out of character as an over-imbibing, selfish, beligerant PI with little concern for anything but his own personal welfare and the bottle of booze he seems to carry with him. 2. Emily is also WAY out of character as she seems to freely flaunt her "sexual wares." 3. Although Gus Leach said he would break the legs of our hero, he seemed to be mostly sporting "hot air" EXCEPT on Path C where he actually tries to rough up Tex. But that only led to Emily's death.

Regan, Cross and the others were in their proper character regardless of the path you are on.

Oh, BTW, Nicole did look older than 18 while playing her role as Emily. And, although I have NOT seen her in a bikini or otherwise, I am in total agreement with the assessment that Gary, indeed, is a dirty old man. Wouldn't have him any other way. :wink:
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Jim the old guy wrote:, I am in total agreement with the assessment that Gary, indeed, is a dirty old man. Wouldn't have him any other way. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

actually we might see more of her soon,
The Unlikely's comedy movie in production this year, nicole plays the part of Bobby Lee

Jet Black is a down on his luck director. Once at the top of his game, Jet is now dangling at the end of his rope. Owing money to everyone and unable to get the next gig, the golden gates of Hollywood have crashed down on him hard. Threatened by the IRS, the mob, a lethal ex-wife, as well as a gun toting secretary, Jet Black needs a miracle. Enter Ross Maxwell, a simple guy leading an uneventful life in a small North Carolina town. Ross' estranged and wealthy father passes away and leaves millions in the bank. In order for Ross to inherit the money he must make a movie from his father's final un-produced movie script "Bassasouras", a terribly written screenplay about a mutant killer Bass swimming through the lakes of North Carolina wreaking havoc on a small town. Ross enlists the help of his unsuccessful stand-up comedian friend and they approach their idol, Jet Black, to take charge of directing the movie. Immediately, they attach Brock Chapman, the biggest soap opera star in the world, (who, un-beknownst to them, is a criminal on the run who just happens to look like the biggest soap opera star in the world) and attempt to make the movie on a $25,000 budget that they hope will be their big ticket to Dad's money and movie stardom. Be prepared to laugh, cry, and root for the underdogs in this very funny and heartwarming movie about everyday life and the personal struggles of The Unlikely's.
Lynne