Gay People in Mean Streets

Hey did he get the idea of the silk pajamas from my bit in the Eyes of Grendeljen?

It's always nice to know they think of us now and then. :)
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
I think my head just exploded a little! Got room for one more that little snuggle pile? :D
I've got silky jammies too!
Haha. Oh you are naughty Jen. :D Damn I don't have my silk nightie anymore.

Ah hmm this is supposed to be family forum.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Girls in silk pj's? I'm there.

Oh yeah, the whole family-oriented deal. Mm, well, we manage the other 99% of our posts well.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
sam10100 wrote:Ah hmm this is supposed to be family forum.
We're allowed infractions from time to time... :mrgreen:
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
I don't see how snuggling and silky jammies are un family friendly. You all have dirty minds. :wink:
Um, I sorta need to fess up here, um, I have silkie PJs as well. :oops:
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
I kind of have silk pjs... The bed sheets are silk and I normally go buff in the bed so in a way my pjs feel like silk... :lol:
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

From all the threads I've read the past months, this is just too much. I have to say it. I wear a t-shirt and a pj pants with scottish pattern when I go to bed.
sory 4 da spayling: im franch!

check my myspace before this site dies from his mutations ...
http://www.myspace.com/thetoycommander
Gideon you old dog, good to see you posting, you don't do it nearly enough...

There is more information in this thread than I would have ever cared to know! LOL.
There isn't enough information for me.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Yeah, good to see our friend Gideon once again.

I'm with JC...............we need to put this thread to bed.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
I see what you did there Jim. Very clever.

Also, JC would not put the thread to bed. He would however, put it to rest.

Assuming we're speaking of Jackson Cross, of course.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Wow a post from AC.

But back to what started this in Mean Streets both Bash Dagot and Ron Meat called Tex handsome before they told him to come back and see him after his business is completed so they're definately gay. Well we know what Tex's sexuality is but woudn't it suck if Chelsee's mutation that stuns Tex has to do with her being male or made her a hermaphrodite? (Shablee - Leisure Suit Larry 6) But I think that would be a totally lame way to go.