Great deal on Aaron's UAKM book....

well I see the book is still on sale for $30.00......
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Really... It clearly specifies that they won't ship it outside Australia... One of you all over there should grab it...

If nothing else you can sell it to us American saps for twice that... :lol:
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
they're monitoring this thread

_/v\_
0_o

*tinfoil fedora*
Mr. C and his "big brother" implication has me concerned. Is anyone watching me right now?
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
I'm watching you get 2,500 Posts, Congrats Jim...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Congrats Jim, and is it you listing that Cyber? Cause I would totally be good for it, I can pay with shipping and stuff. 8)
No not me that listed it. I thought about buying it but I'm not sure.. how "Rare" is this novel exactly- it might be better for me to buy from the US given how good our dollar is right now. Amazon's prices are outragous.
I was listening this morning to the news & our dollar is almost 100% to the US dollar.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
mr_cyberpunk wrote:No not me that listed it. I thought about buying it but I'm not sure.. how "Rare" is this novel exactly- it might be better for me to buy from the US given how good our dollar is right now. Amazon's prices are outragous.
The book on the US Amazon is usually over $60, and that's on a good day, most times it comes back in the $80s... You should snatch up the one for sale over there...