Project Fedora

I don't remember whether it has been said, but could this possibly be a remastering of the original games?
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Aaron said on Big Finish Games that they have no intention of remastering the old games.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
I see, that answers that.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Yeah it's kinda sad. I would have gladly paid for remastered editions but Aaron's exact words were:

As for remaking Pandora and Killing Moon - we're not George Lucas. We made the best games we could at the time and we'll never go back and touch them up.
Samantha

I love the dig at George Lucas! :D

-Cub. =o)
I'd be open to a slight alteration of the original Tex games. When I mean slight, maybe a tighter resolution, slight colour tweak and remastering of the FMV visuals and sound. But that's it, just enough make it that bit sharper. Think of it more as a remastering than a remake, reinvention or overhaul. That I could be open to, especially if it means getting it onto a single DVD or blu-ray disc.
I feel that if they were changed in any way it just wouldn't feel the same... Fact is that most things like FMV were Grainy in the 90s and when I play my old games I like feeling like I was back then...

Like Aaron said, they were state of the art when they were made... No reason to try and do anything to them now... Take that money and put it into the New Project...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
I'd just like a DVD with all the video so I can watch them all the time.
Samantha

I dont think anything needs to be remastered. But I do think the games should be rereleased on DVD with expanded gameplay. Aaron said there were some puzzles that didn't make it. Also there's various exploits that should be patched up.
Bjyman wrote:I dont think anything needs to be remastered. But I do think the games should be rereleased on DVD with expanded gameplay. Aaron said there were some puzzles that didn't make it. Also there's various exploits that should be patched up.
While I would agree with you for the most part, we have to remember that Big Finish Games isn't EA Games or LucasArts {yet} and the money and time that would be spent doing this, I'm sure most everyone would rather them put it into Project Fedora, rather than going back lets go forward...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Joel wrote:I'd be open to a slight alteration of the original Tex games. When I mean slight, maybe a tighter resolution, slight colour tweak and remastering of the FMV visuals and sound. But that's it, just enough make it that bit sharper. Think of it more as a remastering than a remake, reinvention or overhaul. That I could be open to, especially if it means getting it onto a single DVD or blu-ray disc.
My thoughts as well.
http://www.glennsguides.com
Оставьте надежды, господа хорошие. Текс больше не вернётся. Никогда.
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
I'm honestly concerned about the capabilities our friends have at creating a new Tex game. I may be the only one, but I am setting my hopes low and hoping I will be surprised.
Travis Jacobs

I'm just hoping for anything. Even a story would be fine with me.
David
Yea, DL, I agree. I would take anything. Honestly, my wife (who does not play video games at all) though the Radio Theater was pretty excellent. She was really into it after a couple of them. I know the Radio Theater was a lot of work, so I'd take a story, or anything really.