Tex Murphy Wiki

Just discovered that there are was no Tex Murphy wiki, so I created one at:
http://texmurphy.wikia.com

Curently there are very little information, but with a little help from everyone...
Actually there is a Tex wiki at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tex_Murphy
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
First and Foremost, Welcome to the boards MrMamen... Please join us for many great discussions...

Wiki and Wikia are Two Totally different websites... As for creating accounts and such under Copyrighted names, you should really leave that up to Aaron and Chris, or at least get their permission before doing so...

I hadn't even heard of Wikia until you posted this...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
it needs to be updated to buy from gog
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Bafitis wrote:First and Foremost, Welcome to the boards MrMamen... Please join us for many great discussions...

Wiki and Wikia are Two Totally different websites... As for creating accounts and such under Copyrighted names, you should really leave that up to Aaron and Chris, or at least get their permission before doing so...

I hadn't even heard of Wikia until you posted this...
Hi

OK wikia hosts a lot of community wikis, such as Bioshock wiki, Lostpedia (for Lost fans), Star Trek Wiki, and more or less anything that has fans... So Tex Murphy needs it own. While wikipedia is just some general information about a franchise, a custom wiki can include more in-universe articles, such as each character and location.

As for copyright, you probably have a point, and I just sent off an e-mail for their consent.

Plumgas: Anyone can edit a wiki, so If you find inaccurate information, feel free to edit it.
Aside from Wiki or whatever, we extend to you a hearty Tex welcome to our growing international community. As Baf said, please respond to any and all posts; your input, stories, experiences and just plain comedy is most welcomed.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
We don' take kindly ta com'dy 'round these parts.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Uh, MrMamen, it takes a while to get use to Fred. He's kind of like a double chin - he hangs around a lot but he kind of grows on you.
Jim the old guy wrote:Uh, MrMamen, it takes a while to get use to Fred. He's kind of like a double chin - he hangs around a lot but he kind of grows on you.
Bwhahaha! I like that one! I am going to use it!

-Cub. =o)
A hearty welcome and "good on you" from Jerry Dan, MrMamen!

I'm a fan of the wikia world. Sort of makes me ashamed that none of us have gotten around to it yet.

Must be because we've been so distracted talking about cheeseburger goulash, etc. :lol:
A double chin double entendre! Why Jim, you clever rascal you! :lol:

Also, indeed, welcome to the boards Mr. Mamen!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
I only made that inference because I HAVE a double chin and can't get rid of it!
You could always name it. I could name it FOR you! That's a great idea!

I think we'll call it Bob. Haha! Just kidding!

We'll call it Chucky.

-Fred
Double Chins... I'm starting to develop one myself, I really need to go on a Diet and start working out again...

Married life made me soft, it's time to get back into the swing of being a Guy... 8)
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Last edited by Jim the old guy on June 16, 2010 • 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob? Chucky? How about.....drum roll please.....Chin!!! Meaning no disrespect for our Asian contingency, a friend once told me I have more chins than a Hong Kong phone book.

I hear ya, Baf. I've gained 80 pounds since my marriage 41 years ago.