A favor from some members of the board?

Hey everyone,

AC here with a request for a favor. We are localizing 3 Cards to Dead Time into a variety of languages and I'd love to have any of you native foreign speakers play through and let us know if everything's good to go!

I need to double check on which languages, but we have German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and one or two others. Please let me know if you'd be interested.

Thanks,

Aaron
Sorry, only Czech or Slovak :oops:

It is nice to see your interest for non-english speaking territories, I apploud twice.
Do you plan English subtitles?
Hi Aaron,

Spanish is my native language and I would love to help. I'll do anything for one of my heroes (I mean you) :D

I am very happy you are doing the translation so my friends can enjoy the game. I don't know if it will give many sales but it's better than nothing.

I'll wait for your answer. Cheers.

Rubén
That's awesome News AC... I hope it works out well for you guys... I'll send a message to a few Foreign speaking people I know and ask them if they're willing to try this for you...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
I would like to know what the one or two others are as well, if possible. If norwegian is one of them, then sure thing.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
I'm surprised that Alex Bark hasn't jumped on this one yet. I think Russian might be another language to translate it to.
"If at first you don't succeed,
redefine sucess."
- Sowden
www.nineteenthstar.cjb.net
www.sowden.cjb.net
Afraid I can only really do English, American, Canadian and Australian. I can understand French well and can speak better than most people I know, but I'm not strong enough to do a written translation. I'd have the tenses all wrong.
David
I'd be happy to help for the french translation since I eat frogs (and french is my native language)
sory 4 da spayling: im franch!

check my myspace before this site dies from his mutations ...
http://www.myspace.com/thetoycommander
Gideon, good to see you posting, it has been too long...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

thanks!

i come around often but never find anything clever to say so...
sory 4 da spayling: im franch!

check my myspace before this site dies from his mutations ...
http://www.myspace.com/thetoycommander
French is my native language (But I don't eat frogs, I'm Belgian : We prefer Beer, french fries and chocolate).
If you need help for traduction or to do corrections, just ask!
It doesn't have to be Clever for you to speak to us... :D

I'm a little (very) late to this thread, but I am a native portuguese speaker, from Brazil. If I can help, I'm willing to.

I haven't played either game though :oops: , but want to...
"Wer ein holdes Weib errungen..."

"My religion is the one in which Haydn is pope" - by me.

"Set a course, take it slow, make it happen."
I only speak 2 languages: English and teenager (having raised 4 you'd be surprised how different they talk). Sorry I couldn't be of assistance but I wish you the best, AC.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
It's been awhile since I followed up on this post and I've had a number of you kindly volunteer your services, so I thought I should post an update.

We have completed the translations for Dead Time, but our *tiny* team is so slammed with another project (not Project Fedora, sadly...not yet) that we've had to put the Dead Time project on hold.

I'm not sure when our current project will ease up, but it may not be until the end of summer, when it's scheduled to go beta. I'll check back in later and let you know.

Until then...thanks to everyone who was willing to help out. I hope to take you up on your kind offers very soon!

Aaron