What kind of wheels do you have?

Oh! Oh! We may have something here folks! The result's not in yet, but I may have found my first car! I'll let you know what happens within the next 48 hours!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
I've had several cars over the years.

Most recently I had a S2000, which I loved, but had to get rid of because I needed a car with back seats:

So, I got a 330i (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW) because I wanted RWD car with a manual and four doors:

I still miss my S2000 and one day, if I don't get an Elise, I will probably get another S2000.
Wife has a 1997 Pontiac Sunfire GT.

I have a 2004 Pontiac Grand Am V6 Sedan.
Only has 17500 km on it =P
It was stored for about 4 yrs and a bit while I couldn't drive.

Father-in-law has a 1975 Chevelle in perfect condition.
He won best in show on year at the Annual Chevelle show in Grand Island New York.
Matt
lestat666 wrote:Father-in-law has a 1975 Chevelle in perfect condition.
Sweet, ask your father-in-law if he wants to run the 1/4 mile with me... 8)
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
He's not much of a racer =P
Matt
Jim the old guy wrote: Kim and Paulino - good hearing from you guys. Keep posting. BTW, are you reading the new Tex story? If so, whaddaya think?
Where can I find it?
The story is stickied at the top of the General Forum "The Eyes of Grendeljen"
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Who's up next by the way? Where we at?

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
It's Frank's turn... He said that he would need a couple of days, so we're just waiting on him now...

It's kind of nice to have a bit of a slow down on it anyway, in my opinion...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Ladies and gentlemen, the results are in!

I've acquired myself a beautiful Toyota Camry, a 2000 model. I promise to get some photos of it up soon, as I've been a bit too busy driving it rather than giving it the business end of a camera.

The main thing which is important is, I love my car. It's a dream to drive about. I feel comfy in it, it's got all the trimmings, and it's in perfect shape!

I'm happy with it!

-Fred
Oh that's fantastic news! There's nothing like the joys of having your first car. :lol:
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
And the Toyota Camry is a pretty fine automobile.

BTW, some years back, Toyota and Chevrolet were working a making a new car. I think it was supposed to be called a Toylet.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Congrats, Fred!
Jim the old guy wrote:BTW, some years back, Toyota and Chevrolet were working a making a new car. I think it was supposed to be called a Toylet.
Awesome. :)
First off Congrats, it is indeed a great feeling to own a car...
Fred Buer wrote:I promise to get some photos of it up soon, as I've been a bit too busy driving it rather than giving it the business end of a camera.
That's okay, just take some pictures while driving... :lol:

BTW, some years back, Toyota and Chevrolet were working a making a new car. I think it was supposed to be called a Toylet.
Reminds me of a good one that actually happened. Ten years ago the right wing in Canada was divided in four different parties, mainly composed of the Alliance, the Conservatives and the Reform Party. Upon realising they could never hope to beat the Liberal party by dividing the right wing vote, they decided to regroup. Apart from selecting a leader, the most difficult task was to come up with a name.

I $#it you not, the initial proposal was the Conservative Reformist Alliance Party, aka the CRAP.
Part-Time Nomad