Good Guy/Gal Points

I'm personally surprised Tex managed to rack up such large bills. Surely he would have been thrown into collections by Zach a long time ago. I'm sure if you owed Best Buy over a thousands bucks, they'd come looking for you.

What kind of lazy landlord is Nilo anyway? He would have been well within his rights to change the code/locks on Tex's door until he paid up. I can only imagine Tex must have been his only renter.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Tex couldn't have been the only Renter, because Malloy was there until only 2 weeks prior to Tex paying his Rent, which puts Malloy there in March...

Did anyone else happen to notice that Tex's door on the top floor is the only one without one of those Code Pads like on Apartments A, B, C, and D???

As for the Electronics shop, you heard what Zach said as he read off the charges, it was $623 in Interest... Interest builds up over time... Had Tex paid on time he would have probably only paid like a hundred bucks in Interest and wouldn't have had any Late fees...
I don't really see it being that far fetched really... I mean you're talking about 50 years in the future {from when the game was made that is, it's just over 30 now}... Think about where our Credit Industry is headed... lol

I still think Tex would do great on Prime Time as a weekly show... The slapstick comedy, the mutant ranges, the old style PI work {personally I think has been missed in Hollywood for some time now}... I think it would have a decent run... Provided new material can be thought up for it, I see it running at least 5-6 years, maybe even a decade... Now if that wouldn't fund a new game I don't know what will...
Just think of all the different cases that Tex could work on and the different people he could come across... And they could throw in something through out the season where at some point during the show Tex comes across a piece of a case that he doesn't solve until the Season Finale...

I guess AC would have to write up a good dozen different cases to present it to a filming company for a Series... Though I have enough Faith in AC that I don't think it would be much of a problem for him to hash out a bunch of mini cases like that... And When the show is a hit he can take on other writers, he doesn't have to do it all by himself...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
[quote="sam10100"]I can understand that Baf. After having spent so many years in school I'd hate to think all the stuff I learned disappearing because of that terrible disease. I've told my husband if I ever start to lose it, to kindly snuff me out in the night so I don't have to go through life wondering if I'll remember who I am the next day.

yeah I told my brother if I ever get that like that I want you to do away with me, he then said "I would like to do away with you now!" smart ass.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Oops! :oops: I just can't stop making Oops! any more. Oh well, I'll just have to try harder.

BTW, Baf's expertise in the games is formidable and I appreciate his input (even if I can't read).
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
I'd write for AC.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
No harm no foul Jim... Relax... There were lots of words in that post, anyone could have overlooked one item...

I wouldn't call it Expertise... lol
Just a game that I've played a lot and with a photographic memory, I could probably act Pandora or UAKM out on a stage at this point, and on top of that I could probably do all the characters myself...
Though the female characters' lines would be accurate the performance would be lacking something... :lol:
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Hey, Baf! Your avatar - is it taken from the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson? Just curious.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
I don't think so... A Co-Worker and I made several Avatar a few years back... I would do some work on one while she worked on another and then we would send them to each other and then continue to work on them and we'd send them back and forth until we were satisfied with the results...

I suppose she could have taken the basic layout for this one from somewhere... I always thought our stuff was original... I know my end of things were... She did most of this one, I did the coloring and sky features, which aren't much to this one...
Could just be that she got inspiration for it from that Series...
She left the organization some time ago and we lost touch otherwise I'd ask her about it...