Pandora Directive - Need help with a day 8 puzzle

I need help solving Elijah Witt's puzzle box. According to the hint system I have all the items and information I need to solve the puzzle. Unfortunately there are no hints available for actually solving the puzzle.
Welcome to the Community... Always nice to see a fellow Tex Fan...

Go to Nilo's site, address below... There you can find a Picture of what the Puzzle should look like when you complete it... To my knowledge no one has done a step by step solution on how to slide the puzzle to its solution... It's just a time trail and error type of thing... I'm sure there is a sure fire way of which pieces to slide and in what order, but as I said to my knowledge no one has done that yet... So Nilo's picture of what it should look like is the best I can do for ya...

http://home.wideopenwest.com/~hbech

Just enter the main site, along the top you'll find Puzzle Solutions, click it, and then UAKM, Pandora, and Overseer pictures will pop up, click on Pandora and all the puzzles from the game are displayed... Find the puzzle you seek and do the best you can with the puzzle...

Good Luck...

If anyone knows of a Step by Step instruction for this puzzle, please post it for our new friend here...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Thanks for responding and the welcome but I'm past the slider puzzle. It is the Mayan calendar puzzle that I can't figure out. Is there a good step by step walkthrough of the puzzle available? The walkthroughs I looked at just give the dates but I would like to know how to actually understand how they got the correct dates. I got all the items I need to solve it but I don't really understand the purpose of the plaque with the glyphs on it.
Same website I gave you above... Go to Nilo's site, there is a Step by Step in his Puzzle Solutions, just look for the one which matches the title of whatever puzzle you're worthing with...

Sorry for my error on which puzzle... You said Witt and I just assumed it was the Slider...

Count down 3 rows and over 4 and that should be the puzzle you are looking for...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Thanks for the link but it doesn't show how the puzzle works. It just shows the dates to enter and how to complete it in the least amount of moves.
Oh you need to know how the Puzzle actually works??? Did you get the Plaque off of Witt's wall??? Because I'm pretty sure you have to at least look at that, and the Book, so Tex knows how the Mayan Calendar works... The Plaque gives you the Dates you need to enter on the Box and the book tells you what those dates are...

To enter the dates on the box you just need to push the Set Dials Button of which Date you want to enter, then click on the Dials, the outside dials I believe are months while the inside dials are the days... I might have that backwards, it's been a while since I've done a play through...

Also there are Scrap Notes that Witt made that kind of give Tex a hint at how to open the box as well... I believe those can be found on Witt's bed...

If you haven't done all the necessary steps for Tex to comprehend how the box works and what needs to be entered, then he won't know what to do when you look at the box...

Be sure to push the Set Dials button to move the Red light underneath one of the dates to be entered... Once a date is entered correctly the light will go Green under that date...

According to your first post you have all the items you need, such as the Plaque from the Wall, that you used the Bamboo stick to get, the Book from the Living Room area, and the Scraps from upstairs... I think the Scraps were just lying on the bed...
Have you Examined all of these items???
If you have, then the Picture from Nilo's site telling you how to set the dials should be all that's left for you to do...

Are you still stuck???

Hey Brent, did you get through the Puzzle okay???