Stuck In Pandora Directive

So, I'm at the part where you're at Autotech and I went into DH's office without taking care of the guards first. The problem is, I saved while I was in the office so now, there's no way to go back and take care of the guards first. Any solutions to this without having to change my gameplay mode?
Sounds like you'll have to load an earlier saved game and make sure you take care of the Guard before doing anything else...

Sucks when you miss the slightest detail and it throws everything out of whack like that... How far back is your previous saved game besides the one in Horton's Office???
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
There is no other save, just the one.
Ouch... Check Nilo's site and check his Saved Game files, he might have one that is just before or just after sacking the guard...

I'd offer to play through to the Guard point for you and then save the game and send you the file, but I just had surgery and I'm not spending long periods of time in this chair right now... But Nilo has several Saved Game files and I'm sure one of them should be what you need...

After looking through his list, number 11, 12, or 13 should be just what you need...

http://home.wideopenwest.com/~hbech/
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

i don't think nilo has game files from gamer mode, but I have one however, at autotech there could be a few crashes so I save quiet at lot.

send me a privte message with your email & I will sent it.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
plumgas wrote:there could be a few crashes so I save quiet at lot.
I tend to save a lot as well, but that's what Adventure Gamers do, it should be habit to most Real Gamers... But that is one thing I loved about the Tex Games, if you did have a crash for whatever reason, the game knew it and picks back up where it crashed...

plumgas wrote:i don't think nilo has game files from gamer mode,
Those saved games have to be in Gamer Mode... For a couple reasons, first the points go well above 1,500, they go up to 2,868... Second there are Saved games for the Fireball Chamber... And also, the game files I mentioned, 11, 12, and 13 all deal with the Guard... Entertainment Mode I don't think has a Guard...

That last comment might be wrong, it's been so long since I've played Entertainment Mode... But I know the other comments are right as far as Gamer Mode goes...

If I'm not mistaken all of Nilo's Game Files are in Gamer Mode, because you can come out of it just by clicking on the Hint... So if the person doesn't want to be in Gamer Mode they can just pop out of it with ease...

yes you are right, I had a look myself & it didn't say what mode but of course I did the see the mop & you only get the mop in gamer mode.

I will add this to my diary, wed 21st oct 2009 bafitis was right.........LOL
Lynne
plumgas wrote:yes you are right, I had a look myself & it didn't say what mode but of course I did the see the mop & you only get the mop in gamer mode.

XD
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
plumgas wrote:yes you are right, I had a look myself & it didn't say what mode but of course I did the see the mop & you only get the mop in gamer mode.

hmmm...

If you're gonna be like that, you might want to add in the other day as well when you Quoted Louie and said it was Clint... :lol:

now now bafitis, I was only joking, don't get hot under the collar.......
Lynne
quote from XXXclint,XXX Louie

knowing someone real well & still liking them,

actually I meant louie & I didn't realise I typed clint till you mentioned it.
Lynne
I'm still under heavy meds, so I'm not even gonna attempt this... lmao I'm going to bed...

have a good rest
Lynne
Thanks for the help guys, but I've decided to just bite the bullet and start from the beginning. After all, you can't have too much Tex. ;)
temporaryscars wrote:Thanks for the help guys, but I've decided to just bite the bullet and start from the beginning. After all, you can't have too much Tex. ;)
Absolutely nothing wrong with that choice... :D

Is this your first time playing Pandora???
Just remember to Save Often... Usually anytime before you enter a New Building such as Autotech or later there is Roswell and the Temple {actually in the temple you might want to save before entering a New Room}...