PD Missing some GG Points

I just Finished Pandora Directive and my Good Guy Points seem to have maxed out at 13. I used the jky code to keep track of them. The Guide I have says I should respond with choice C in two conversations with Regan on Day 5. However I get nothing for this.

The first call is after I ask Pernell about anagrams. Choice C leads to the initials. Choices A and B lead Regan to ask what it's worth followed by 3 other choices. Actually the guide says this conversation shouldn't happen until the next time Tex returns to his office.

The second call is after I ask Fitzpatrick about Roswell. Regan asks if I have Time. Option C is "Not Really" and the conversation ends.

I downloaded the saved game to see what the labels are on the Good Guy Points I'm missing. They're Refuse Regan (Sauna and Room). Neither of these were even mentioned in those conversations.
Here is a list of all the available Good Guy points:

1. Pay Louie the $200.00 - 3 points

2. Find and return Nilo's wallet - 2 points

3. Put orphanage envelope in mail box - 2 points

4. Choose A or B to open first conversation with Rook - 1 point

5. Choose C to open first conversation with Clint - 1 point

6. Pay Zack $1230.00 as soon as possible - 1 point

7. Choose C to open first conversation with Pernell - 1 point

8. Choose A to open first conversation with Garden House landlady - 1 point

9. Choose C to open first conversation with Reagan - 1 point

10. Choose C to open second conversation with Reagan - 1 point

11. Warn Archie before the end of Day Six - 1 point

Total GG points possible? 15

You need at least 10 GG points to get the date with Chelsee.

Now, how do we get the holo-date ending for Mission Street 2? You MUST do the following:

1. 1, 2, 3, and 11 MUST be done!

2. All others you can choose as you please while still trying to maintain the GG standing. However, with Reagan you need to be as evasive as possible.

3. When Reagan asks to join her near the end of the game, you MUST choose A. Refuse! Stall or promise with immediately throw you onto Lombard Street.

Hope this is helpful.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Last edited by SKARD on August 14, 2009 • 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jim the old guy wrote:Hope this is helpful.
No, it isn't. Please read what I posted. I knew all that. My question was when do these 2 come up.

When I choose C in the the first conversation she tells Tex about the initials right away. Any other choice and she asks what it's worth first. A and B have the same 3 options which are the last choice to make. She never mentions a Sauna or a Room for Tex to turn down.

In the second conversation option C ends it before either of those could be mentioned. If these are the wrong ones I'm not aware of any other conversations with her where a choice can be made.

Edit to clarify:
Day 5
Get a fax
Do stuff at Waterfront Warehouse
Do stuff at Garden House
Return to office and call Regan
Meet at Imperial Lounge
Return to office and call Pernell

At this point Regan calls. Options are:
A Likewise
B Ray of sunshine
C Make conversation

C leads to the initials. A and B lead to "How much is it worth to you?". Options are:
A Short on cash
B A little double entendre
C Not ready to seal the deal

A, B, and C lead to the initials. I've gone through the conversation 7 times and there was no mention of a Sauna or a Room. None of the combinations gave me the GG Point.
I'm not sure what you are looking for since those choices you selected were the right ones.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jhqjojtmrgi

I uploaded my save file. See if you get the Good Guy Point after answering the Phone. Maybe something with my game is messed up?
After a few hours of investigating I've discovered that those were indeed the wrong choices/conversations.

Here's what did work:
Regan calls - C leads to the initials quickly
Then call Regan - any option then end conversation
Now call Regan again. This time she mentions you caught her as she was heading to the sauna and invites Tex to join her. C refuses and gives 1 Good Guy Point.
This is actually the 3rd conversation, not counting the one without responses. It is the 2nd conversation by Tex calling Regan.

At the end of day 5 Regan calls again asking if Tex has time. C ends the conversation there. Choosing A or B continues it and she invites Tex to her room. This is where C refuses and gives 1 Good Guy Point. There are then 2 more choices following it.
This may be the 4th or up conversation. It is the 2nd conversation by Regan calling Tex. Choose not C then C.

Added note:
11. Warn Archie before the end of Day Six - 1 point
This is earned on day 6 but not awarded till Tex gets a message from him on day 8. That's why it appeared to me that my 13th point had stalled since it wasn't added till 3 days later and was labeled for the most recent thing I'd done when I thought I had earned the Regan points as well.

Now that those are solved I notices in the Lombard Street save I downloaded that there were +5 Other points awarded and a total of 19. How did someone get those?
Maybe there is a different version of this game that I am not aware of. I've never had more than 2 calls from Reagan and never had a problem with GG points. Also, when I arrive at Roswell, I immediately warn Archie and get the 50 points right away.

The main thing, however, is that you have got your points and hopefully will get the date with Chelsee. So, keep playing, have fun, and get back to us with any of oddities or questions. That is what this board is for.
I've never had more than 2 calls from Reagan
Nor I. I'm say Tex also has to call Regan twice for the sauna conversation to come up.
2 calls from Regan and 2 calls to Regan with options.
and never had a problem with GG points.
Perhaps I paid closer attention to notice when individual points were awarded.
Also, when I arrive at Roswell, I immediately warn Archie and get the 50 points right away.
The Score Points and Good Guy Points aren't the same. I too got the 50 Score Points right away. But the 1 Good Guy Point didn't appear until day 8 when Tex gets the message from Archie.

Do you know anything about the +5 Other in the downloaded saves?
OK, now I'm beginning to get your point (sorry for the bad pun).

First, I have never checked for GG points cause I knew I was getting them.

Second, I've never called Reagan, but I will do that just to get the sauna invite. Never heard that before. Cool!

Third, have you ever received a message from Gus Leach? Course, that's only possible in MS 1 & 2 and LS 1 &2. Still, it's kind of neat, even tho' it's a bit off topic.

Thanks for the insight!
I've gotten the Message from Gus... You get it if Emily dies, right??? He tells you that he is taking off to clear his head or something like that... Or am I way off??? lol

I still like Archie's message though... The one from Bermuda...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Bafitis wrote:I've gotten the Message from Gus... You get it if Emily dies, right??? He tells you that he is taking off to clear his head or something like that... Or am I way off??? lol

I still like Archie's message though... The one from Bermuda...
No, it does not happen if Emily dies. She survives and he leaves a message saying thank you to Tex for everything he has done for the both of them and that they will be out of town the clear their heads. As far as I can remember.

-Cub. =o)
You got it Cub. After talking to Emily and Gus and getting the brown wrapper, go back inside and talk with Gus. Choose anything or just end conversation. Later you will get a message from him saying he and Emily are leaving town and he will contact you in a couple of weeks. This phone call takes place after Malloy dies.
I never talked to Gus after getting the wrapper. I was keeping a chart of what topics characters knew about and found it odd that the Flamingo just closed down and I couldn't travel to it on my map anymore. I'll have to add that to my list of actions.

Edit:
I went back in to talk to Gus, ended the conversation, then exited to the street. Day 4 ended and day 5 started just as before. At what point does Tex get this message?

A side note about keeping a chart:
It's frustrating since many topics disappear when Tex gets a certain response and some characters are unavailable at times. Then Rook kept saying of course he knew about that but not any more than Tex does. So I marked a few false positives in his column. Strange that he's so informed about Project Blueprint.
First, I think the key to getting the message deals with getting the brown wrapper BUT not examining it right away (this may or may not be accurate). Go back into the FF and talk with Gus. Sometime the next day (I think) you get the message.

Also, I am replaying the game and just ended my conversation with Elijah Witt. And, still ne GG points for choosing C for both conversations with Reagan! Interesting! I will check again when I get to Witt's apartment, the Garden House and the Mayan labyrinth if necessary to see when these points appear.
Where are the GG points displayed??? I know where the regular game points are shown, but I never noticed Good Guy points before...
I understand the concept of Good Guy points, I just don't know where to look for them at...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...