Pandora Directive - Help!

Hello guys.

I'm from Brazil. And I have the portuguese version of Pandora Directive.
But the translated version of PD has a nasty bug.
When you're at the Ritz lobby, the crossword puzzle does not appear on the couch!

I looked in some brazilian forums and they say that the problem is in the translated roomcode.ap.
With the original roomcode.ap in english, the crossword puzzle appear as magic.

So, can somebody send me this file in english?
My e-mail is [email protected].

Thanks a lot.
Makinelo
Yeah I'll try sending it to you... Post to let us know if it worked...

And by all means, Welcome to the board...

Also there are 2 places where the file needs to be put, one in the Main Pandora Folder and again in the Pandora1 Folder...
I put that info in the email, plus I gave you a copy of the file from both Folders, just in case they are different, though they didn't appear to be...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Hey Bafitis!

Thanks a lot. Worked like a charm.

The brazilian version has some other bugs. For example, the easter eggs don't exist!

I'm amazed with this site.
It's refreshing to know that some people still maintain this game alive.
In Brazil, this game wasn't a great hit. So there is just one or two sites who have some information about it, but they're all really old and with so little information.

All the best!
Marcos
Well the game will be Reborn in the not so distance Future... Check out some of the other Forums, the Creators of the game have announced in not so many words that there will be another Game with No Doubt... Information I have no doubt will be kept very quiet on this though to keep the anticipation high I'm sure, but a New Tex will be coming...

Enjoy it, it's always great to see new fans come to the Boards... I have yet to see a member here who isn't happy to help a fellow gamer... When I first came here I got loads of help and it makes me happy that I'm able to pass that help in whatever amount onto someone else...
So you are very welcome...

Stick around and join us for some chat in the General Forum... We talk about many things along with several of the members finding awesome things, be it comical video clips or websites that offer the older games most of us grew up with, along with information on new upcoming games... This is site truly is an amazing place...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...