New article in The Bay City Mirror

"A Technical Note from Access Software"
HUH?!?!? AWESOMENESS!!! WHA?!?!?!? THIS IS MORE EXCITING THAN TONIGHT'S EPISODE OF LOST!!!

Of course, it could be just a rumor.

BUT STILL!!!!
Wow... Intriguing to say the least...

Looks like that guy Chris may have been telling the truth... Very good news to be sure... Lets hope it is all on the level...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
LOL Jerry Dan. You know, I have to stay off of Facebook tonight cause my CRAPPY cable (dish network) company doesn't get ABC, so I have to wait and watch it online Thursday morning.

BTW, I nearly killed you when I read your April Fool's Lost post!
Sawyer indeed!!!

:lol:
Last edited by Frank on April 08, 2009 • 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Should I find it odd that by the time this thread was being made I got two invitations back to back to join Twitter?

First time I get those :?

Dude who invited me has an empty profile, but one of his following is Garry Newman, creator of Half Life's Garry's Mod.

Did the invites come from someone here?
Part-Time Nomad
LOL, Jen! Yeah, anyone who knows me IRL knows that I'm a major anti-spoiler Nazi, so you can rest assured that any such "spoilers" coming from me are bogus. ;)
This is very interesting news, but this episode of Lost was sooo good. You are really gonna like it Jennifer.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Any news is good news, I say.
lol MEMORY IS RAM.. pfft.. /Moss.
I don't get twitter. Log in and all you see is a list of twats!

Cub. =o)
Cubase wrote:I don't get twitter. Log in and all you see is a list of twats!

Cub. =o)
They're called "Tweets" Cub!!! Oh wait, I see your joke now, what a "Twat" I am :P

~Keck
Yeah I think Twitter is kind of stupid myself... Though my wife she doesn't have a problem following Taylor Swift's Twitter Tweet Twat, eerr whatever...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Excellent news !!
:D
Hey Kim, welcome to the boards, thanks for posting... Stick around and chat with us over in the General Forum, we talk about pretty much anything...

As for the news, yes ever since the announcement of 3 Cards it has been nothing but good news from AC and CJ... Good News Indeed...

Thanks Bafitis :-)

I'm looking very much forward to getting to know you all.

Have a nice weekend :wink: