UAKM and PD on XP

OK, I'm sure this has been asked many, many times before, but I can't seem to find enough info in previous posts in this area.

I have an XP Home Edition PC, plenty of memory and CPU power. How can I run UAKM and Pandora on my PC?

I've read posts on dosbox. Is that my best option?

Pointers, please. . . .pretty please?
For UAKM? yes.
For pandora? did you try win95 compatibility?
"Wer ein holdes Weib errungen..."

"My religion is the one in which Haydn is pope" - by me.

"Set a course, take it slow, make it happen."
I actually started playing UAKM with VDMSound and that worked even better than when I tried playing it with DosBox. Only problems I have are that the game frequently exits to Windows after certain cutscenes especially after talking to Chelsee and Clint. I don't remember where else it suddenly exits to Windows. But I guess I just got used to it, double-clicked the .bat-file to start the game and then continue from where the cutscene left off.

Anyway - any help with this is appreciated.
I used VDMS sound for both UAKM and Pandora. Inferno's site (http://home.earthlink.net/~infernofilec ... ndorad.htm) tells you how to get Pandora running. The same VDMS settings work for UAKM as I recall. I didn't use DOSBOX for either of them - seems like I had some trouble with it, but I don't remember what it was.
I've used D-fend/Dosbox for both Pandora and UAKM, and they both ran quite well. I've also used XP's command prompt with VDMSound to run both games. And although Pandora ran very well (better than with D-fend/Dosbox) UAKM had problems with frequently crashing back to the desktop. If you need, I have complete instructions for setting up both games using XP's command prompt with VDMSound and/or using D-fend/Dosbox.

Nilo
GarySogar wrote:... plenty of memory and CPU power.
Just how much is 'plenty'?
It would help if we knew.