Overseer: A Technical Observation...

I was just going through some of the uploaded screenshots of Overseer, and you know what I noticed which I did not pay much attention to when I played the game a while back?

The job they did on blue/green screen keying and compositing is phenomenal! Probably one of the best I've ever seen, and even better than some Hollywood blockbusters.

The way they managed to match lighting, and key around hair, and everything is so well done. I am interested to know what video editing and composting software they used for the games. Actually come to think of it; the keying in UAKM and Pandora was pretty top notch as well.

-Cub. =o)
Well, they had to spend their time doing something on Overseer to distract them from making a good game.

Woah! That might have been a bit harsh. Or to paraphrase Killer 7: Cubase. This is harsh. This is real harsh. Like as harsh as harsh can get.
And before I get any hate mail: The story of Overseer was well done, as was the acting (except for Clint Howard). It's just when I'm stuck in a game, and I find out a week or so later that I missed a single item in a completely different location that would have solved my current puzzle, well...I call that poor game development. (An example I can bring up is knocking out the gorilla. How was I supposed to know the bananas back in someone else's apartment were important? And don't say, you're supposed to scroll the mouse cursor over everything)
My blog:
http://nvracar.wordpress.com/
I'll agree that Overseer wasn't up to par as UAKM or Pandora, but I wouldn't call it a Bad game either... I still enjoyed it, even if I enjoy UAKM and Pandora much more...

Harsh is only as harsh as the person receiving the comment wants to take it though... Bush is a perfect example of that, no matter how harsh the comments, he just laughs and continues making stupid decisions and choices... And Stupid Statements for that matter...
We are down to a week, what a long week it's going to be...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...