Pandora Directive

Ok so I'm looking for a pandora directive game and I come across one with yellow writing on the box instead of red. Is there any difference between the two games?
Baby When You Look This Good, You Don't Have To KNOW Anything
I don't believe there is a difference in the games... I've never come across a Pandora that was a Solid Color like you're describing...

All the copies of the game that I have are Multicolored, shading from a Burnt Orange to a Bright Yellow... Up in the left hand corner of this Message Board, you see the Tex Icon up there, that's the color of all my Pandora titles, except "The Pandora Directive" is in the reverse order with the darker color at the top with the brighter one at the bottom...

I've had 4 copies of The Pandora Directive and all of them have been this way, but I doubt there is a difference in the game play...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
If the box was exposed to the sun for a really long time it might have faded and became yellow. I see Union(beer witch has a red can) cans laying around (not in my house :P but in the streets) and they are yellow so...
simon1234 wrote:If the box was exposed to the sun for a really long time it might have faded and became yellow. I see Union(beer witch has a red can) cans laying around (not in my house :P but in the streets) and they are yellow so...
There are 3 different boxes out for Pandora for some reason... There is an Orange one, a Yellow one, and then the Multicolored which I think is the more popular, but that's only because I've only see the other boxes on ebay...
As far as the games are concerned, I'm fairly certain there were no special editions that had something the others didn't have... I could be wrong, if I am I welcome some one to say so...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

The only box I have seen is the same as the disk case - blue box with red writing at the top & shades down to yellow. Like a fire flame except the yellow is down the bottom.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
plumgas wrote:The only box I have seen is the same as the disk case - blue box with red writing at the top & shades down to yellow. Like a fire flame except the yellow is down the bottom.
Those are the only ones I've seen as well, except for seeing the other 2 on ebay, I've never owned a solid colored box... All of mine have been the fade kind...