Un-frickin-believable!

Thanks to Dr. Paul's flash drive, a wonderful (and inexpensive) product called CrossOver Mac (http://www.codeweavers.com/products/cxmac/), and a few minor dosbox.conf tweaks (all blind shots in the dark on my part), I'm running UAKM on my MacBook!!

The only real problem is that the "full screen" cuts off the bottom of the screen (which includes answer C in any dialogue). Other than that and a little choppiness, it's pretty amazing.
What is this super-duper flash drive that you are so happy about? :D
simon1234 wrote:What is this super-duper flash drive that you are so happy about? :D
There is a member of the boards who can put the first 4 games of the series onto a Flash Drive, no CDs, No hassles, just the Flash Drive... And you can take it with you if you go someone and can run it on any computer {just about} without adding anything to that person's system, just plug the Flash Drive in, Click on which Game you want to play, click that EXE file and you are playing...
It's done wonders for a lot of us having problems getting everything tweaked just right to make the games run error free...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
You can still type C but I'm sure you knew that.
Now all he has to do is memorize all the C-answers in UAKM! :lol:

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Jerry Dan you might want to check your screen settings, because I have the same Flash Drive from Doc and I don't have anything cut off on the bottom, tops or sides...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...