What do you make of this?

A while back, we had a thread here about how some of the events in Tex Murphy games (particularly PD) seem to be prophetic. Well, here's something else I just stumbled upon:

After getting the alien power cell and finishing up at Roswell, Tex returns to his office, flops down in the chair at his desk and checks his vid-phone messages. The message is from Archie, living it up on the beach in Bermuda with three nubile women.

After the message, Tex says to himself, "It had to be Clinton. Now SHE was an alien."

What's he talking about here? Is this a heads-up for us that Hillary is, indeed, an alien?
When I originally saw that I was thinking their daughter. I think a few movies thought the same. . . . assuming she never married or changed the maiden name.
Remember when Tex first meets Archie, they have a long talk about aliens, and Roswell etc. During this conversation Archie gives Tex a whole bunch of books, and says when he gives Tex one of the books something along the lines of: "They even hint that one of our presidents was an alien... but I don't want to ruin the surprise for you!". Now if you also recall; one of the newspapers in either PD or UAKM says that Hilary Clinton did indeed become president at some stage.

So basically, when Tex sees Archie and it obviously reminds him of this conversation they had and so Tex makes a humorous observation about former president Hilary Clinton as the most probably candidate for the so called apparent 'Alien President', (I say former because if she was the president at the time, Tex would not refer to her in the past tense).

Kapiche? :wink:

-Cub. =o)
Doesn't really matter at this point... Clinton is all but out of the race at this point... So even if it is Hilary that Tex refers to, she isn't going to make any prophecy come true... I don't think that their daughter will be involved in politics... It was a very close call though... The Tex Prophecy of Clinton being president came very, close...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Doesn't really matter at this point... Clinton is all but out of the race at this point...
Never underestimate Hillary's thirst for power or what she will do to get it.
DrPaul wrote:
Doesn't really matter at this point... Clinton is all but out of the race at this point...
Never underestimate Hillary's thirst for power or what she will do to get it.
Yeah but in doing so (rather than bowing out gracefully in the face of defeat and supporting Obama) she might end up tugging the rope a little too hard dragging everyone down with her, thus spoiling it for the democrats all together, leaving a sour taste in the mouths of many (not to mention splitting the party in two).

But you're right, she is tenacious if anything (not to mention feisty... heck I would be too if I was that close to becoming America's first female president). I seriously think she would've made it too, had Obama not come along and taken the country by storm. Oh well, either way they are both history making candidates all the same. Interesting times ahead, that's for sure.

And the moral is: either way, the US will eventually elect an alien president before this century is through! :D

-Cub. =o)
Exactly Cub... She is doing more harm than good at this point... She is clearly showing that she is Not a Team player...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

I remember there being hints and rumblings a few months back about a possible union between the two as far as President/Vice President regardless of who won the democratic nod....talk about your super ticket for the Democrats come November.
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
People keep saying that, but the 2 of them don't see eye to eye on a lot of issues... Obama already said back in Feb. that it wouldn't happen... He would refuse the offer if the Clintons gave it to him to be the VP and he had no intentions of asking Clinton to be his VP...

I don't think it would be the smartest move for either of them anyway... I think Obama should ask Rice to be his running mate once he seals up the Nomination... If he is going to change Washington, then he needs to really change it... Rice would be a good running mate for that...

I think Obama should ask Rice to be his running mate once he seals up the Nomination
Except that Rice, George Bush's conservative Secretary of State, is a likely running mate for McCain.
Would be something for McCain to do... It could steal a good deal of the Black Vote from Obama... Not sure how much wind would be in his sails after that...
I was repeating something I had heard on MSNBC last night... I didn't know what Party Rice was with... They were talking about how Obama should pick a Black Woman to be his running mate and then someone else mentioned Rice...

Hillary is young and energenic, let alone tenacious and single-minded. At the rate she's going there is a good chance she will become this country's first female president.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
She is over 50 years old and Democrats don't usually back a Nominee a second time... So if she doesn't win here, she will have to try and run as an Independent in 4 years... Otherwise Al Gore would have stepped up 4 years later and ran against Bush a 2nd time and the way Bush handled things and as split as the voting was between the 2, I think Gore would have won... But Democrats don't give 2nd chances lightly...