Well, I've finally done it....

Good One...

How about this one???

Pay Up back rent and debt, EXTRA BALL...

Or shorten it to something like, "Paid Bills" EXTRA BALL...

How about???

Score Date With Chelsea, Shoot Again...

And for the Finale...

Bourbon Empty, Game Over...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Dang...I definitely like the idea of a pinball game; that would be awesome!
Since I moved away from my parents' house a couple years ago, I haven't seen any of my PC game boxes. They're still my my old closet. I'll get them back someday.

I guess it's good that modern games aren't packaged like that any more. There's no room for the all!
I hear you on that Jane... My parents keep bringing me boxes from their Garage, Basement, and where ever else I through things... lol

Welcome to the Board by the way... :D
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

I look at Jen's collection and then back at my own and wonder if I'm a tex fan at all!

Then I look at my arm and remember...yep... just as crazy. haha
Fred Buer wrote:Unlock Chelsea Bando... Unlock Regan Madsen... Unlock Wanda Peck... YES!! MULTIBALL!!

-Fred
That is just so wrong on SO Many levels.

But pretty damn funny!! :shock:

OverseerAMC nice to see you back!!! And you GOTTA go! Buy your ticket!!!!!! Maybe you can bunk with Freepizza!!!! He's going, you can split a room. Or crud, just pile everyone there, on the floor etc. :mrgreen:
You know me Jen, I'm all about the laughs.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
That was great, Fred. So wrong but so cool. And funny!

Jen, from your pics I think your collection is fabulous and definitely rivals TOG. Now that we've moved, I have my own place (in the basement) and I intend to do my collection right! Posters on the walls, games, books and misc. items on the shelf, a small case for those "one of a kind" things, etc. It make take a few months, but when I'm finished I will get y'all some pics.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
That sounds brilliant Jim :) Looking forward to it!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
I've decided I'm going to just kidnap Chris Jones and make him live in a glass case in my garage all dressed up like Tex and that will be my trump card over all of you as far as "Tex Memorabilia"
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
Be sure to feed him strictly Luckies and bourbon. Y'know... Important not to break character :P

-Fred
adninsreaction wrote:I've decided I'm going to just kidnap Chris Jones and make him live in a glass case in my garage all dressed up like Tex and that will be my trump card over all of you as far as "Tex Memorabilia"
How about his head in one of those glass jars with his name on the front, kinda like in Futurama?

(Hopefully CJ won't be scared for his life if he reads this...)

WE AREN'T SERIOUS!!!! :D
Fred Buer wrote:Be sure to feed him strictly Luckies and bourbon. Y'know... Important not to break character :P

-Fred

No, No, No... Be sure to feed him strictly "Eat The Rich" Dog Food... :mrgreen:
jcarnby wrote: How about his head in one of those glass jars with his name on the front, kinda like in Futurama?

(Hopefully CJ won't be scared for his life if he reads this...)
Nah, put his head in a Water Cooler Jug... :P

Watch him come on here and read this before the end of August, all of a sudden we'll get to the Expo and be notified that, "We're Sorry, But Chris Jones Has Had To Cancel, Due To Personal Reasons"...

I'd like to take this opportunity to let you guys know that the reason the expo was cancelled was because I actually went through with the kidnapping of Chris Jones. He is well...the glass case is suiting him very well....I've stocked him with a carton of Llamas (I'd walk a kilometer for a llama), Bourbon, Eat the Rich dog food (at Baf's request) and a rather large stack of Playbubs - for the articles. He sends his regards.
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
Complete with a lil' sign that says: "Do not tap the glass."

Of course, it faces inward.

-Fred