Saved games

:? Probably most people will not understand this unless they have the same medical condition. I have fibromyalgia and so while I used to be able to handle keyboard/mouse manipulations re timed sequences or fast movements - anymore trying to do such makes me so nervous just can't ever overcome these situations.

I have played all three Tex games up to points where such fast hand work is needed and can't get beyond any of them. So asking for saved games if anyone has such in these three places:

Pandora - Tex is on the roof having to cross over, hide and then jump the stalker to kill him

Overseer - Tex is at the Cabin trying to get info and escape from Big Jim Slade

UAKM - Tex is at the cult building trying to hide in the first room from the security robots as he collects needed items.

Thanks so much for any help anyone can give.
This is Nilo's Website... Something else when it comes to Tex Stuff... I don't think Nilo will mind me posting this for you...

http://www.members.cox.net/mark1230/saved%20games.swf

Just click on the Game at the top of which ever one you are playing and scan the Saved Games...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Ah an understanding ear - thank you so very much. Do appreciate your help - off to the site you recommended.
Sorry, didn't realize your request for help was half a year old though... lol

I keep forgetting to look at the Date messages are posted, but if it did still indeed help you, then you are very welcome... ;}

I just started coming to this sit just recently myself...

The people here I have found to be quite amazing when it comes to help...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Indeed they are.
Look around you can Find the Nilo's Main site address on the boards somewhere if you don't already have it... It's in his Signature I believe, so just find something he's posted and you should have it...

OK will do and thanks for the nudge. Now if I can get over this flu and my foot surgery to get energy back will return to the Tex Games. Sadly - there are no more.
AC and CJ have Vowed and Promise not to give up on him... If the means become available they will do more...

Have you checked out the Radio Episodes???

Ah yes have the radio ones all downloaded and have heard that AC and CJ have not given up on same. Do hope they can achieve another game. From what I hear anymore about the gaming industry there seems to be a movement afoot, now if I understand it correctly, where a game will be released but can be used/installed only three times in one household and cannot be shared among other friends. Not sure I have this correctly but just sounds more and more like a strangle hold on gaming is becoming more and more the forth coming way to go.

I can appreciate the reality of costs in producing games and from my way of thinking when such a problem presents itself, it takes ALL of us to cooperate re costs for games to be made and sold so they do not cause undue financial hardship on the less fortunate people who like to play but do not often have the means to afford $40-$50 dollars for games that may not last more than a few days of enjoyment and for the programmers/producers to make a decent profit. Thus arises burning/sharing/selling of games etc. Which of course robs the producers, programmers of needed funds for further games.

Just like the problems of the world - am sure there are enough resources to go around but expecting people to share them equally is expecting a fairyland existence. Sigh.
I have semi-decent acting ability and I would be willing to help out in a new Tex film/game for practically no cost...
Put me up in a hotel in the area the filming is being done, give me a rental to get back and forth from the filming and give me an allowance for food of course... I would charge practically no fee for my actually services... That's how much I would love to see Tex come back...
Meanwhile in the past they have hired out actors like Tanya Roberts, she's a well known name to most of us older folk... Along with Nicole Tindall, Barry Corbin, Kevin McCarthy, and John Agar... These people are Not Small time... Makes you wonder what some of their price tags were for Pandora... Then there is the Cast that played in Overseer...

They keep trying to come out with ways to copyright to material so that it can only be installed X amount of times...
The problem with this is, it's never going to happen... There are so many hacks out there with the ability that exceeds the programmers doing the work, so there are going to be black market sales...
Take the SIMS for example... There were No CD Hacks out the same day the Game was released... And they are suppose to be using the Best in CD Copyright Protection...

So I don't believe they will ever make Software Hack Proof, but they continue to spend thousands Plus to try...

How sad it all is. I be there might be more people like you who would help CJ and AC out if they could work it all out. Fraid I don't help much acting ability though I must say I do have to half act in the classes I teach - they are ESL classes for foreigners learning English. Since they are beginning classes have to act words a grea deal.

And like all things that people are vainly trying to protect - there are just as many figuring out ways to circumvent all the protection.

Wonder how much the actors do charge that are in games - as you say they are not at all second rate actors.

The future will certainly be interesting. And have to say I never thought I could get much interested in cartoon type figures - until I played Grim Fandango. I became entirely smitten with that skeleton. Wonder how Tex Murphy would be in cartoon type game with the voice overs of the familiar characters and the movement and inventory remaining the same.
I don't think they would do Cartoon since they've already created the fan base out of the Movie style game...

Though I don't care how it came back, I just want another installment of the game... lol

Yes, I would have a hard time adjusting to Tex as a cartoon figure as I think CJ does such an excellent job as an actor in the role as I imagine many others feel the same way. But as you say - anything to get a Tex game again.
He did an excellent job in Stolen Life, that was Cartoon... Based on Robots for the most part...

But Tex needs to be real People, they've already given us that, so you can't take it away...

I quite agree and have not seen Stolen Life. Is it a game and where does one get it. Have never heard of it.